2014 FIFA World Cup

DS729

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is there such a hate on for El Tri on this thread? They are a talented side with some good mixture of both young and old players that can hit you on the counter-attacker and down the wings. Yes, the Dutch are strong but I wouldn't say the strongest in this World Cup. They are up there in the top sides with Germany, Brazil, France, and Argentina (if they can get their s**t together :P). I think the R16 Oranje and El Tri will be a very good match, no blow out.

As for Brazil and Chile, I think Brazil will now start running into more problems, especially the deficiencies in the back four. They've been exposed too many times in the back four, luckily only giving up two goals in Group Stage play but could have been more. David Luis is par at best as a center back. He should be playing midfield so to allow him to make more runs and not being susceptible to openings in the defense. Thiago Silva has been coming up big for A Selecao but Dani Alves has been lacking. Showed in the Cameroon goal. Totally undressed. I can see Chile to take advantage of that susceptibility.

Many of us are Americans and that's our biggest rival. Like all rivalries, it lacks any common sense.

Being next door neighbors and constantly fighting for CONCACAF dominance (Costa Rica is going to join in as well now) are actually pretty good reasons.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

Why is there such a hate on for El Tri on this thread?

It's simple. Mexico doesn't like us and we don't like them. Isn't that what a rivalry is all about? I just have never liked any Mexican team. Same goes for Spain and France.

That bite was shark-like in nature.

There's must be some strange reaction in Suárez's brain that causes him to have a strong impulse to lay his teeth into someone every time he becomes angry. You could tell that immediately after (and when they showed him with his shirt over his mouth several seconds later) he did it he regretted it and couldn't believe what he had done. Not to defend the guy for biting people, but it's almost as if he has no conscious control over his bites.

25yzwqg.png

Archived