2014 FIFA World Cup

DS729

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Fifa ban Suarez for the rest of the tournament and if Uruguay go on to win the World Cup just don't give him the winners medal. If Mike Tyson can get his boxing licence taken away for biting then something has to be done finally about Suarez who has been a persisitent biter. Three times now in his career and banned for a racist comment towards another player. Horrible example of a football player for kids to look up to.

glory10.png

I hope Fifa ban Suarez for the rest of the tournament and if Uruguay go on to win the World Cup just don't give him the winners medal. If Mike Tyson can get his boxing licence taken away for biting then something has to be done finally about Suarez who has been a persisitent biter. Three times now in his career and banned for a racist comment towards another player. Horrible example of a football player for kids to look up to.

Agreed. I always wanted to be a Liverpool supporter, as they share owners with the Red Sox, but I just couldn't with them having Suarez. He's the absolute biggest piece of :censored: in soccer and a disgrace to the game.

I want to like Luis Suarez but he keeps making it harder and harder. This will be another World Cup that Uruguay finishes without him unless they can somehow get by Brazil without him and he isn't banned for the entire tournament. So, yeah, another tournament Uruguay finishes without him.

From a player I want to like that makes it hard to possibly the easiest guy to cheer for...I really hope Ivory Coast finally make it through. Drogba is still a thrill to watch for as many minutes as he can give so I hope they make it through. If not, I want Japan to qualify. They're defense might suck, but at least they try to score (Greece.)

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

If not, I want Japan to qualify. They're defense might suck, but at least they try to score

Their offense has been nonexistent since their opening goal versus the Ivory Coast
That was meant to be more of a knock on Greece.
Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I seriously can't believe that Greece may very well advance to the Round of 16 with just one goal in the group stage.

I am rooting hard for Ivory Coast to tie this up for that exact reason. Greece is the most boring team to watch.

Is it wrong for me to root for Ivory Coast because of those beautiful orange shirts?

They're wearing green this evening though, if that changes your mind!

It's a shame, but it's just more motivation to want to see them again!

And an equalizer!

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I seriously can't believe that Greece may very well advance to the Round of 16 with just one goal in the group stage.

I am rooting hard for Ivory Coast to tie this up for that exact reason. Greece is the most boring team to watch.
Yup. Great for them when it actually works, but it's a pain to watch. And it's awful in times like this when they actually concede and need to score quickly.
Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

*in his best Ace Ventura impersonation* I didn't know that Suarez was a BITER!

No, seriously. I didn't know that. That's why this whole biting thing is shocking, but FIFA is going to lay down the law here because there's precidence that he's bitten people before (one in Holland and once in England) and those associations made sure he got what was coming to him with bans.

I haven't watched today's game, but earlier in the tournament Greece was actually being much less defensive than they have in the past. They were pretty tolerable to watch, even.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived