HAPPY CANADA DAY!

NoHoJoe

Well, leave it to Ron Newman and the gang at ABA headquarters to go out and get you Canadian kids a gift for the holiday. That's right! Calgary, Alberta has been welcomed to the fold as the ABA's 27th expansion franchise. I know, I know... it's just what you've always wanted.

Brian in Boston

P.S. Maybe this "Canadian" ABA team won't be comprised of an entirely Chinese roster coached by an American.

Well, leave it to Ron Newman and the gang at ABA headquarters to go out and get you Canadian kids a gift for the holiday. That's right! Calgary, Alberta has been welcomed to the fold as the ABA's 27th expansion franchise. I know, I know... it's just what you've always wanted.

Brian in Boston

P.S. Maybe this "Canadian" ABA team won't be comprised of an entirely Chinese roster coached by an American.

No, it will be comprised of entirely Ukranian players with a Serbian coach. No wait that would be Saskatchewan :D

I saw, I came, I left.

I guess I may need to be an ABA fan now--

Go Calgary Whatevers!

(Just make the unis red)

ANd thanks on the wishes.... :flagcanada::flagcanada::flagcanada:

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

A most happy Canada Day to our friends to the north...but, why the HELL are both the Jays and Expos playing on the road tomorrow?!?

I miss the Jays' Canada Day Jerseys!

:flagcanada::flagcanada::flagcanada:

A most happy Canada Day to our friends to the north...but, why the HELL are both the Jays and Expos playing on the road tomorrow?!?

I miss the Jays' Canada Day Jerseys!

:flagcanada::flagcanada::flagcanada:

Don't worry we have our all Canadian Canada Day weekend series.

Too bad it's being played in another country.

Oh, and thanks for the greetings. :flagcanada:

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived