Rite of Spring '14: Can you fall asleep with a panic switch?

The_Admiral

So..... would you like to see a new champion or a team that has won the last 2 championships winning again? I'd prefer the former.

We get it - you hate the WCF matchup - thanks for your contributions; reliably stirring as always.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So..... would you like to see a new champion or a team that has won the last 2 championships winning again? I'd prefer the former.

We get it - you hate the WCF matchup - thanks for your contributions; reliably stirring as always.

No, I don't hate the match-up, I'm just not a huge fan of seeing the same teams win it all season after season. It makes me feel like one team is too powerful and it upsets me (Note: The Giants doing it 2010 and 2012 is great example of this). I really feel that Chicago and LA are a great matchup. I like how btoh teams have solid lines and I also enjoy the goalie matchup. I also like how both teams have stars now and guys that are begining to blossom. But am I happy with the fact knowing one of these will probably capture the Cup again? Eh. I really don't care, I just want to see good hockey.

:wub:(dance):boogie:(bow):jawdrop::censored:(sleepz):puke::woot::sleeping::hockeysmiley::therock::oops:

I think I like smilies too much!

If the Canadiens lose, I'm not gonna say 'I am just happy that they had a great run, thanks for the great run yada yada'. I'm going to be really bummed out because I wanted them to win the Stanley Cup and nothing less. But what I am greatful for is that they have a core of great players that can be contenders one of these years, many who haven't peeked yet (Alex Galchenyuk, Brendan Gallagher). This isn't a cinderella run for the Habs. They are a top team right now, and can make the Cup finals sometime, if they get their you know what together. For that, I am happy, thankful, and look foward to the future.

4-2. I expect this series to go 7, and will enjoy every minute of it. I don't see Chicago as being unbeatable, and if the Kings play their game, they can beat anyone. Right now they're playing their game.

Archived