2014 NBA Playoffs

GraysonColtsBoy

Don't forget the shot clock devices that stopped working. Guess they aren't used to being utilized for more than 41 regular season games.

I first thought the PA announcer was trying to do something similar to what some college crowds did to road teams by counting down on the shot clock and throw off their offense.

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For all the complaining people do about NHL/NBA's playoff length, I have to say they are the most fun and crazy of pro sports.

Today we had..

-Raptors GM imploring fans to F Brooklyn

-Blake Griffin "accidentally" throwing water on a Warriors Fan

-a Blues fan followed Quennville's lead and flashed the ice during the Blues-Hawks game

But don't worry, ESPN will still spend plenty of time Monday talking about what one NFL wide receiver said about another one.

"I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be." -Peter Gibbons

RIP Demitra #38

For all the complaining people do about NHL/NBA's playoff length, I have to say they are the most fun and crazy of pro sports.

Today we had..

-a Blues fan followed Quennville's lead and flashed the ice during the Blues-Hawks game

But don't worry, ESPN will still spend plenty of time Monday talking about what one NFL wide receiver said about another one.

Don't forget the latest update on Derek Jeter's venereal disease.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Today we had..

Was it a mooning or a showing of his fruit bowl?

how's that sweep looking, dino fans?

the entire raptors performance tonight, from front office, to fans, to players, to arena staff and equipment, is the reason the phrase "act like you've been there before" was invented.

Did Jason Kidd sign up for the CCSLC?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Nice start for the Warriors, grabbing the first game.

Don't worry, they will not blow a home game because that is that this year's team does.

I want to say it was an accident but then the cup toss happened.

He loved the Globetrotters "Confetti Trick" and wanted to bring it back this afternoon.

Crowd is relentless in Toronto. Love it!

It was a great atmosphere... well until the end ^_^. That clock snafu was strange. I was wondering why the break went on for a few minutes and I heard the back up clocks didn't work either. Paul Pierce had a great tweet: Truth-asarus Rex: 1, Raptors: 0

I saw, I came, I left.

Today we had..

It was a female fan's peaches.

http://deadspin.com/blues-fan-bares-breasts-during-chicago-st-louis-overti-1565155882

"I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be." -Peter Gibbons

RIP Demitra #38

Today we had..

It was a female fan's peaches.

http://deadspin.com/blues-fan-bares-breasts-during-chicago-st-louis-overti-1565155882

I didn't know Marie Osmond was a Blues fan....

Archived