New ACC logo

Waffles

BniDJfkCYAAGZIt.png

SEC fans really care that much about the ACC? Imagine all the jokes that could be made the other way around.

foghorn-leghorn-meme-generator-its-a-jok

But as someone who doesn't root for a whole conference, I would love to hear every single one of them.

Impressive job of ripping off the current Big East logo. First take our teams. Then our logo. Then the tip-off times for the basketball tourney. Real original organization, that ACC.

BniXnlQCcAEy-AC.png

"Our"

I'm sorry. I went to one of the remaining founding members. "The conference". Is that better?

Impressive job of ripping off the current Big East logo. First take our teams. Then our logo. Then the tip-off times for the basketball tourney. Real original organization, that ACC.

BniXnlQCcAEy-AC.png

At least they didn't copy the Big East's football plans.

After letting this sink in, I'll care to elaborate a bit more on this. I've grown up with the ACC all my life. It's kinda the only conference I know by heart. I plan to go to an ACC school in a couple of years. The logos of before, they were a bit bland, but I felt like Futura worked. The brief one year stint from this last season of just the letters was, while as I mentioned, a bit bland, but it was the single identifying factor. About a year later, take a seemingly lifeless font, add some edges and a gradient, and now, I feel like I don't really what to say.

Also, Brett McMurphy, you lil snitch...

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

I didn't realize that the old stars on the map logo disappeared last year. I'm sad to see it go. Of course I can understand the ACC not wanting to highlight that some of its members aren't anywhere near the atlantic coast. That's almost as bad as conferences who can't count.

BniXnlQCcAEy-AC.png

They didn't "take" your teams. They left on their own. For the ACC.....AND....the Big 10.

Archived