Jags 20th season patch

Island_Style

I like it. One complaint is the the wave at the bottom. What's that for?

The bridge does go over water, sooooo that?

---

I like it. Simple. Does the job.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I can't help but think how big this patch will be and how cluttered the jerseys are going to be with now two patches. Add a captaincy patch, and oh boy...

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

I'm not a fan of the shading within the number. Is that supposed to be a shadow or something? Plus, I wish the ribbon on the bottom was straighter with everything else on the logo having sharp edges.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

I'm not a fan of the shading within the number. Is that supposed to be a shadow or something? Plus, I wish the ribbon on the bottom was straighter with everything else on the logo having sharp edges.

homophobe.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Oh boy are those uniforms going to be cluttered to all hell on the front.

------

The Jaguars' NOB/number font is absolutely heinously terrible, the more I'm exposed to it the more it makes me realise just how much I hate it.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

The Buffalo guy is talking about moving other teams to LA? haha! Sure thing pal. I can think of a few teams off the top of my head that have a better chance of moving than Jacksonville,your team is close to the top of that list.

The Buffalo guy is talking about moving other teams to LA? haha! Sure thing pal. I can think of a few teams off the top of my head that have a better chance of moving than Jacksonville,your team is close to the top of that list.

Just trying BUFF-jack this convo, because, well, Jacksonville doesn't support their team. So who cares about 20 years of awful uniforms and terrible attendance.

Just trying BUFF-jack this convo, because, well, Jacksonville doesn't support their team. So who cares about 20 years of awful uniforms and terrible attendance.

Whoa whoa whoa. They may have had some bad attendance and they may be wearing garbage right now, but for 14 years they had great uniforms (excuse that one year they inexplicably had black side panels and the minor changes along the way). Dare I say they used to wear some of the best uniforms in sports.

BrunellMark98.jpg

100913-NFL-Jaguars-Mark-Brunell-PI-AA_20

"I willllllll remember yoooooouuuu....."

PvO6ZWJ.png

Whoa whoa whoa. They may have had some bad attendance and they may be wearing garbage right now, but for 14 years they had great uniforms (excuse that one year they inexplicably had black side panels and the minor changes along the way). Dare I say they used to wear some of the best uniforms in sports.

BrunellMark98.jpg

100913-NFL-Jaguars-Mark-Brunell-PI-AA_20

"I willllllll remember yoooooouuuu....."

Why can't Nike still make uniforms like this?

2mow2dk.jpg2j2sx87.jpgscz0cx.jpgkdsrir.jpg

Look at the perfect balance of gold, teal, and black. Look at the beautifully glossy helmet with the understated not overly detailed logo, and the awesome secondary logo "prowlin'" on their sleeves. Look how they took a non-traditional color scheme, non-traditional number font, non-traditional logo set, and used them in a traditional way creating a uniform that is not over the top, but still bold, classy, and professional.

Now look at the current uniform where nike farted their colors onto a dumb template with no rhyme or reason for their application and paired it with the worst helmet to ever see an NFL field.

When you compare the two it's a god damn tragedy.

PvO6ZWJ.png

The Jags have actually had strong attendance even through the last few "hard-to-watch" seasons. They just happen to play in one of the larger capacity stadiums in the NFL which is why they tarped off sections of the upper bowl. At 92.8% capacity they led the state teams in attendance last season (Bucs/Dolphins) and ranked at 24th in the league (BTW- Bills ranked at 30th). So, no the Jags wont be leaving JAX anytime soon (or at all). Now Buffalo on the other end, hope that all works out well for you guys.

alkaline-trio_logo-with-heart.jpg

Archived