2014 4th of July Stars and Stripes Hat

sportsfan0518

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Astros cap is an abomination! They could've AT LEAST taken out the original logo star, and used that stupid star. If they were intent on keeping the same logo, they could've colored the original logo star with that stars and stripes nonsense... just not both.

Dear..lord...not both.

all_teams_sig_classic_small.pngall_teams_sig4_small.png

The Phillies, Mets, Orioles, Giants and Nationals are pretty good looking.

I might pick up the Giants one since I've wanted a decent Stars and Stripes hat since I started my collection.

At least the Nats one wouldn't look too bad if they paired it with their stars and stripes alternate. The rest of these? Ugh. Maybe Boston, Atlanta, Philly work a little better but as usual the Stars and Stripes series is painful. I think we need some posters here to come up with some less hideous designs for poor MLB since this series is showing no signs of ending soon.

So everyone got their primary logo, with the exceptions of Houston and Toronto. Yeah, this year's S&S aren't going to be fondly remembered. Next year, we'll be saying "Yeah, this year's aren't so bad. At least they don't look like last year's hats!"

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

So everyone got their primary logo, with the exceptions of Houston and Toronto. Yeah, this year's S&S aren't going to be fondly remembered. Next year, we'll be saying "Yeah, this year's aren't so bad. At least they don't look like last year's hats!"

or "oh god how could they make it worse than last years hats?"

The Phillies, Mets, Orioles, Giants and Nationals are pretty good looking.

I might pick up the Giants one since I've wanted a decent Stars and Stripes hat since I started my collection.

At least the Nats one wouldn't look too bad if they paired it with their stars and stripes alternate. The rest of these? Ugh. Maybe Boston, Atlanta, Philly work a little better but as usual the Stars and Stripes series is painful. I think we need some posters here to come up with some less hideous designs for poor MLB since this series is showing no signs of ending soon.

I think they would be better off with keeping the team color hats but having the logo be the American flag texture. That would be way cool.

bSLCtu2.png

Next year, I bet they just reverse the colors. NL in red, AL in blue.

Go A's!

I purchased last year's S&S (ironically when I was visiting San Diego) and will most likely pick up this year's as well. My only complaint is that it'll be navy blue instead of DODGER blue. At least then they would've matched the uniforms fairly well.

Don't think the Angels will have that problem...

jersey-signature03.pngjersey-signature04.png

If you would like to use these cap logos as your picture (or pretty much anything else) you can find them here: http://db.tt/UoC4sMd9

These logos are awesome. Do you have the logos from last year's S&S caps? How about any previous years?

Thanks for sharing your work!

Yes you can find the ones from last year (along with the Memorial Day caps from last year) here: http://db.tt/oYsrC9VV

Archived