NFDL - NFL Developmental League

LeeTraylor

With several rumors out there about an eventual return of an NFL developmental league, thought I'd take a stab at a concept.

or5R2nX.png

g6Mdpl8.png

I have a plan to have eight teams in eight cities:

San Antonio, Texas
Portland, Oregon
Los Angeles, California
Havana, Cuba
Windsor, Canada
Mexico City, Mexico
Brooklyn, New York
Lincoln, Nebraska
I'll post San Antonio later today.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All legitimate points, but I'm not going for super logistical here. Hoping to have some fun with this concept, so I'm using interesting cities.

Maybe Cuba isn't the best idea, but a minor league team in Mexico and Canada might be a good way for the NFL to see if international American football could work

Noah Oppenheimer

baseballonly on OOTP Forums

Phillies GM in Max Modern Baseball

MMB Phillies Blog--League Blog

IronPigs GM in Continental Baseball League

I think the letters of the font look GREAT but the numbers are a tad thick. If you trim them down a bit, and make them a bit taller I think you'll have more success there. The logo itself is a cool concept and I love the way you applied it to the helmet, however I might suggest embellishing the detail on the back neck area because, to me, it looks a tad bit plain. I like the idea of the side stripes on the jersey. I might even have them run down the side of the pants as well. If you want to sick with just a plain stripe however, you might want to align the two segments you have now into one. I think I get the look you were going for but it will look much better if its all just one stripe.

On the whole I think you have a great start here and I look forward to seeing what this looks like after you revise it!

There is a franchise in Windsor, But not in the Greater Toronto Area?

I had the same thought. The only team Windsor's ever been able to support are the Spitfires. London, Hamilton, or Toronto would all make great choices, though.

6n8ewtl7lzamf20eohyv4aav2.gif187.gifi-098d838a0b8e0c5fef49508762f83517-200px5i1eqlvazhlm5ejgydefg84dt.gif

Archived