Will Atlanta Hawks tweak or revamp uniforms for 14-15?

Brave-Bird 08

I've been trying to figure this out. As soon as the Hawks unveiled the new secondary logo, I immediately guessed they would unveil new uniforms at some point. I'm not one to mine in media websites and sources to try to get a lead on changes, so I've only assumed they will have new uniforms.

They at least will have to swap the 'Aa' secondary logo for the new one on the shorts and backs of the jerseys.

On the team website, all jerseys have been discounted. http://www.hawksshop.com/jerseys/all-styles.html

Does anyone else have any details? The team website has been changed, and it has looked like red is taking a new precedence over blue. The old website was driven by a lot of blue and white with hints of red, but the new site is giving off a red vibe that likens to the shirts the team wore on Game 6 against the Pacers.

Anyone have more insight than I do?

I think we'll see a lot of discounted jerseys across the league as the NBA logo goes from front to back.

Yeah, authentic Cavs jerseys are 50% off at the official Cavs shop (but oddly, the cheaper replica jerseys are still full price). I sure hope they change though.

spacer.png

I'd be fine with just adding yellow to the current scheme.

Navy-red-silver-yellow? That's a tricky scheme, and one that wouldn't look good, IMO.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I'd be fine with just adding yellow to the current scheme.

Navy-red-silver-yellow? That's a tricky scheme, and one that wouldn't look good, IMO.

I forgot about silver. A Red-Navy-Yellow color scheme with maybe a hint of black would fuse the present with the past.

Back when the Hawks went to navy, many theorized that they were unifying the colors of Atlanta's teams. But now the Thrashers are gone, the Braves are headed to the suburbs, and the Falcons never were part of it, so why not go back to red and yellow?

So not only Ferry tight-lipped about FA's but uniform tweaks aslo. I don't think the 2013 rookies had any jerseys at the press conference and had to wait til summer league to see them in the new numbers.

They released the player t-shirts with the new logo, and the number and lettering may leave a tiny hint. The name was beside the number kind of like the 70s blue/green throwbacks. It doesn't look like the color scheme will be revamped as of now.

Archived