25. Jaguars

26. Ravens

27. Cardinals

28. Giants

29. Chargers

30. Texans

31. Broncos

32. Titans

I can see you were torn on where to put the Falcons...
I meant Lions at 16!

Edit: Nope not them. Idk who I forgot ?

1. Packers

2. Steelers

3. Bills

4. Raiders

5. Bears

6. Chiefs

7. Lions

8. Vikings

9. Redskins

10. 49ers

11. Bengals

12. Browns

13. Eagles

14. Colts

15. Dolphins

16. Falcons

17. Seahawks

18. Panthers

19. Saints

20. Rams

21. Bucs

22. Falcons

23. Jets

24. Cowboys

25. Jaguars

26. Ravens

27. Cardinals

28. Giants

29. Chargers

30. Texans

31. Broncos

32. Titans

I meant Lions at 16!

Pats

1. Packers

2. Steelers

3. Bills

4. Raiders

5. Bears

6. Chiefs

7. Lions

8. Vikings

9. Redskins

10. 49ers

11. Bengals

12. Browns

13. Eagles

14. Colts

15. Dolphins

16. Falcons

17. Seahawks

18. Panthers

19. Saints

20. Rams

21. Bucs

22. Falcons

23. Jets

24. Cowboys

25. Jaguars

26. Ravens

27. Cardinals

28. Giants

29. Chargers

30. Texans

31. Broncos

32. Titans

I meant Lions at 16!

Patriots.

And Bucs at 21 and and Chargers at 29 u srs bro?

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

1. Packers

2. Steelers

3. Bills

4. Raiders

5. Bears

6. Chiefs

7. Lions

8. Vikings

9. Redskins

10. 49ers

11. Bengals

12. Browns

13. Eagles

14. Colts

15. Dolphins

16. Falcons

17. Seahawks

18. Panthers

19. Saints

20. Rams

21. Bucs

22. Falcons

23. Jets

24. Cowboys

25. Jaguars

26. Ravens

27. Cardinals

28. Giants

29. Chargers

30. Texans

31. Broncos

32. Titans

I meant Lions at 16!

Patriots.

THANK YOU! The Pack on top like they should be!

2mow2dk.jpg2j2sx87.jpgscz0cx.jpgkdsrir.jpg

1. San Francisco 49ers - Great color scheme, helmet and traditional look.
2. Chicago Bears - Strong color scheme, typical traditional design.
3. Green Bay Packers - Tradition, tradition, tradition.
4. Pittsburgh Steelers - Great colors and design, not a big fan of the numbers.
5. Indianapolis Colts - Clean, tradition design and logo; perhaps a little to much white.
6. Kansas City Chiefs - Nice traditional design, excellent logo, need to avoid red on red.
7. Oakland Raiders - Great color scheme, logo could use some tweaking, love silver numbers on white.
8. Cleveland Browns - Emphasis on tradition, unique colors. But "No!" to brown with brown.
9. New York Giants - Could use some blue on white jersey, return to "NY" logo a good move.
10. San Diego Chargers - Big fan of the powder blue jerseys, want to like the dark jersey more than I do.
11. Dallas Cowboys - White jerseys are great, blue jerseys have issues. Color problems need addressing.
12. Washington Redskins - Love their colors, but not the thick striping. Like the helmet with the spear better.
13. Detroit Lions - To much BFBS. Always have likes the helmets and blue and silver combination.
14. Buffalo Bills - Much improved, not a fan of the collars however.
15. Denver Broncos - Starting to look dated. Like the changes from blue to orange jerseys.
16. New York Jets - Helmets need some work. Like the commitment to tradition if the traditional uniforms look better.
17. St. Louis Rams - Love the blue and white uniforms of the '60s, like the blue and gold better than current colors.
18. Carolina Panthers - Look a little dated, but like how they have tweaked things over the years to modernize them.
19. Arizona Cardinals - Love the colors and helmets, dislike the side panels and ocassional red on red and black jerseys.
20. Baltimore Ravens - Dislike the black pants with black socks. A lot. Helmet logo needs to lose the "B" on it.
21. New Orleans Saints - As I mentioned I dislike black on black. Their uniforms from the '60s were beautiful however.
22. Houston Texans - Seem to be going in the wrong direction design-wise.
23. Philadelphia Eagles - Bring back the kelly green.
24. Tennessee Titans - A big step down from those terrific Oilers uniforms.
25. Atlanta Falcons - Doesn't look like an NFL uniform, but I like the colors and helmet.
26. New England Patriots - Bad side panels, bad logo. Almost makes me nostalgic for Pat Patriot.
27. Miami Dolphins - Messed up a good thing. They need more orange, and the new logo was a step in the wrong direction.
28. Seattle Seahawks - Much to busy and non-traditional. Like the helmets a lot, but the uniforms look like a college team.
29. Minnesota Vikings - Should look toward a modernized 1960s uniform. Fixing the numbers would be a huge improvement.
30. Cincinnati Bengals - Love the helmet, but they keep making more and more bad tweaks that have ruined a decent uniform.
31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Would be clear-cut #32 if not for the mess that is Jacksonville. Helmets are horrible.
32. Jacksonville Jaguars - I actually like the logo and colors, but the helmets are historically bad, the uniforms a hot mess.

I think the Panther's logo is worse than it's uniforms.

Agreed, and I think the Panthers' bright blue highlights in their uniforms make their monochrome options tolerable. I feel their white over white look is one of the best uniforms in the NFL.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

5. Indianapolis Colts - Clean, tradition design and logo; perhaps a little to much white.

6. Kansas City Chiefs - Nice traditional design, excellent logo, need to avoid red on red.

7. Oakland Raiders - Great color scheme, logo could use some tweaking, love silver numbers on white.

8. Cleveland Browns - Emphasis on tradition, unique colors. But "No!" to brown with brown.

9. New York Giants - Could use some blue on white jersey, return to "NY" logo a good move.

10. San Diego Chargers - Big fan of the powder blue jerseys, want to like the dark jersey more than I do.

11. Dallas Cowboys - White jerseys are great, blue jerseys have issues. Color problems need addressing.

12. Washington Redskins - Love their colors, but not the thick striping. Like the helmet with the spear better.

13. Detroit Lions - To much BFBS. Always have likes the helmets and blue and silver combination.

15. Denver Broncos - Starting to look dated. Like the changes from blue to orange jerseys.

16. New York Jets - Helmets need some work. Like the commitment to tradition if the traditional uniforms look better.

17. St. Louis Rams - Love the blue and white uniforms of the '60s, like the blue and gold better than current colors.

18. Carolina Panthers - Look a little dated, but like how they have tweaked things over the years to modernize them.

19. Arizona Cardinals - Love the colors and helmets, dislike the side panels and ocassional red on red and black jerseys.

20. Baltimore Ravens - Dislike the black pants with black socks. A lot. Helmet logo needs to lose the "B" on it.

21. New Orleans Saints - As I mentioned I dislike black on black. Their uniforms from the '60s were beautiful however.

25. Atlanta Falcons - Doesn't look like an NFL uniform, but I like the colors and helmet.

26. New England Patriots - Bad side panels, bad logo. Almost makes me nostalgic for Pat Patriot.

27. Miami Dolphins - Messed up a good thing. They need more orange, and the new logo was a step in the wrong direction.

28. Seattle Seahawks - Much to busy and non-traditional. Like the helmets a lot, but the uniforms look like a college team.

29. Minnesota Vikings - Should look toward a modernized 1960s uniform. Fixing the numbers would be a huge improvement.

30. Cincinnati Bengals - Love the helmet, but they keep making more and more bad tweaks that have ruined a decent uniform.

31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Would be clear-cut #32 if not for the mess that is Jacksonville. Helmets are horrible.

32. Jacksonville Jaguars - I actually like the logo and colors, but the helmets are historically bad, the uniforms a hot mess.

So... traditional uniforms are good, while modern is bad?

AmPJ0Ty.png 

So... traditional uniforms are good, while modern is bad?

Not necessarily, for example I'm not a fan of the "traditional" ('60s/'70s) Jets, Cardinals, Bengals, Eagles or Falcons uniforms. I'm middle-of-the road on the Vikings, Redskins, Lions, Bills and Broncos. The Patriots and Dolphins are only better by default - I don't think theirs were exceptional either. I do think that teams like the 49ers, Bears, Packers, Steelers, Colts, Raiders and Cowboys could come with something more modern that would look great, but there doesn't seem to be a necessity for it and many fans have strong nostalgia for their familiar look (they all had great success wearing their traditional looks).

And modern doesn't necessarily equal bad, but poorly-designed modern looks like the ones the Jaguars and Buccaneers have gone to sure do.

But yes, personally, I prefer teams to try to maintain their traditional look if its a good one.

1. Packers

2. Steelers

3. Bills

4. Raiders

5. Bears

6. Chiefs

7. Lions

8. Vikings

9. Redskins

10. 49ers

11. Bengals

12. Browns

13. Eagles

14. Colts

15. Dolphins

16. Falcons

17. Seahawks

18. Panthers

19. Saints

20. Rams

21. Bucs

22. Falcons

23. Jets

24. Cowboys

25. Jaguars

26. Ravens

27. Cardinals

28. Giants

29. Chargers

30. Texans

31. Broncos

32. Titans

I meant Lions at 16!

Patriots.

Bucs unis could even be higher imo. They're really not that bad despite what some think. The Chargers uniforms suck. I hate Navy and they have an amazing uniform in their powder blue, but refuse to switch to it.

I realized in doing this that there is not much I consider “great”. Most of my favorites are gone.

1. Oakland Raiders: The original badass uniforms and the one team that least needs to follow any trends.
  2. St. Louis Rams: Even if the old colors are better, I think this is a suitable look…the helmet is still great and the uniforms are not nearly as gaudy as the majority.
  3. Dallas Cowboys: Unpopular opinion: I don’t care about the mismatched blues…but I do wish the blue jersey matched the white better.
  4. Indianapolis Colts: They are blue pants and blue facemasks (maybe even just facemasks) from being #1.
  5. New Orleans Saints: Love the color scheme and logo.
  6. Houston Texans: Good work for this new of a team.
  7. Cleveland Browns: No logo is their “thing” and I hope they keep that going. Only negative is the gray mask.
  8. Green Bay Packers: Love the yellow shell and traditional helmet stripes. Don’t like the “Greenbay” logo.
  9. Pittsburgh Steelers: Italic numbers have to go.
  10. San Francisco 49ers: I would love full stripes and gold-outlined numbers.
  11. New York Jets: I like the “green/white/green” helmet stripes and matching pants stripes. But the colored sleeves bug me.
  12. Chicago Bears: Classic but I just don’t like the super dark blue. Thanks, though, for not trying to put the overly detailed bear head on the helmet.
  13. New York Giants: Why so much segregation between red and blue?
  14. Kansas City Chiefs: Great jerseys. I wish they’d work yellow instead of black into the helmet.
  15. New England Patriots: Too much piping. Tries a bit too hard.
  16. Denver Broncos: These are aging better than I thought they would.
  17. Arizona Cardinals: I liked their old red jersey. And now that they have “moderned” up their jerseys, they should dump the gray masks.
  18. Buffalo Bills: Overrated…but much better than the previous crap…I like 80s/90s uniforms best.
  19. Detroit Lions: Great logo…ditch the black.
  20. Minnesota Vikings: So close, yet so far. I remain steadfast on my distaste for the serif numbers…I think the 90s look is their best.
  21. Philadelphia Eagles: Winged helmet works and I can live with midnight green but the overdone numbers and use of black/charcoal drives me nuts.
  22. Tennessee Titans: I like the color scheme and the traditional pants style, but does it match with the jersey template? I hate the fire on the helmet logo. It just looks so minor league. This team would be in the mid-teens without the fire.
  23. Washington: I hate the yellow pants. When I heard they were adding them, I thought I’d like ‘em but I don’t.
  24. San Diego Chargers: Trying too hard to please everyone. They dumped their best look ever.
  25. Miami Dolphins: I hated the campy dolphin and like this logo, but the uniforms are too white…show the orange more. Use thicker outlines.
  26. Atlanta Falcons: Goof sleeves and “robo” logo.
  27. Carolina Panthers: I’ve just never liked these uniforms or either version of the logo. Can’t really explain why.
  28. Cincinnati Bengals: The great helmet does not even look like it belongs with those clown suits. But it does keep the uniforms off of the bottom of my list. No team with that great of a helmet should be out of the top ten.
  29. Baltimore Ravens: Black and dark colors like purple don’t work together.
  30. Seattle Seahawks: The Nikest of the bunch. I don’t have strong love/hate of certain manufacturers, but I do hate uniforms that are meant to represent manufacturers over the team. This is the NFL’s worst offender. I really would like to rank it last but two teams prevented that.
  31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Dumped a modern classic in favor of a bunch of garbage.
  32. Jacksonville Jaguars: The helmet sticks out so much. Not only that but the rest of the uni puts ‘em bottom five anyway.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I see others have made lists so I thought id try it out.

32. Buccaneers-Logo is too big on the helmets the font makes them look like walking calculators.

31. Jaguars- The only reason this isn't last is unlike the Bucs, when you take the helmet away this look is somewhat tolerable

30. Bengals- Great helmet horrifying side panels

29. Cardinals- Terrible piping BFBS and all red certainly do not help this team at all.

28. Saints- They don't look half bad when they wear the gold-white-gold but the toilet seat collar and yoga pants drop this way down the list

27. Ravens- White pants over black yoga pants please, but that doesn't help the hideous helmet

26. Titans- Make the shoulder yoke bigger for gosh sakes.

25. Jets- Am I the only one who hates their sleeve striping pattern, and match the greens while you're at it and get a better logo.

24. Panthers- You have the same logo 6 times on your uniforms, you have some secondaries you could easily update and put on your uniforms.

23. Patriots- I really don't like side panels.

22. Eagles- Good logo, good helmets, but teal-green and black look awful together.

21. Broncos- Orange at home looks good, nice blue alternate, good logo, but side panels.

20. Cowboys- I like the white at home but, too many colors, blue and white jerseys are different, and the black outline looks terrible.

19. Falcons- Bring back the black jerseys and eliminate the side piping and this set goes from not bad to pretty good.

18. Giants- Home and away jerseys look nice, but don't have the same designs.

17. Rams- good helmet, average uniforms.

16. Seahawks- Good modern uniform IMO, but neon green almost never looks good.

15. Texans- Nice, sharp clean design.

14. Dolphins- Lack of orange makes me mad, sleeve logos are too small but this is a good clean look.

13. Vikings- Minus the black facemask, this is how modern uniforms should be done.

12. Redskins- Not bad but there are better.

11. Browns- Good look, nice helmet, just hope Nike doesn't roll out "Johnny Football $wag" uniforms next year.

10. 49ers- If players were to wear it properly this moves up about 2 spots

9. Colts- Make the sleeve stripes a bit longer add blue pants on the road and you have a near perfect look.

8. Lions- Am I the only one who likes black in the Lions' color scheme.

7. Chiefs- Just don't go all red ever again.

6. Steelers- Please remove the throwbacks.

5. Packers- Please remove the throwbacks.

4. Chargers- Please make the powder blues the primary

3. Bills- The bill on above the nameplate makes this set exceed the 4 logos on a uniform max rule, but it still looks good.

2. Bears- I'd like the bear head lop to be on the unis, but that's just me, fantastic set.

1. Raiders- But it's just a black jersey with silver #'s. THAT'S THE POINT!

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

Here's the NHL

30. Colorado Avalanche- The color scheme is just awful

29. Los Angeles Kings- They're really simple and boring. They need purple

28. Winnipeg Jets- The blue needs to be lighter and they need more red

27. Arizona Coyotes- Kind of like the San Diego Padres, not bad uniforms, just boring

26. Calgary Flames- The alternate is beautiful. The home and away's are terrible

25. Florida Panthers- Red, blue and gold don't work

24. San Jose Sharks- This team could look really good, but their uniforms look like practice uniforms

23. Ottawa Senators- Need to wear their heritage sweaters full time and make the current red sweater an alternate

22. Pittsburgh Penguins- They really need to bring back yellow

21. St. Louis Blues- If the sweater Icethetics leaked is real, they're top 10

20. New Jersey Devils- Same as the Sharks, they could look real good

19. New York Islanders- The away's are nice, but the shade of blue should be a little darker

18. Nashville Predators- I think both sweaters are decent, with the white one being a bit better

17. Carolina Hurricanes- See Nashville

16. Dallas Stars- They look much better with the new uniforms

15. Anaheim Ducks- Huge improvements, would've been last on the list if they didn't change

14. Vancouver Canucks- The color scheme is nice, just need to put Johnny Canuck on the sweater

13. Tampa Bay Lightning- BRING BACK BLACK!

12. Washington Capitals- Very underrated, but need a few tweaks

11. Columbus Blue Jackets- Bit overrated, but still nice

10. Edmonton Oilers- Very classic uniforms, need to darken blue a tiny bit

9. Buffalo Sabres- That alternate is awful. I miss the 2010-2012 alternate

8. Minnesota Wild- Love the logo and the uniforms

7. Toronto Maple Leafs- I love the uniforms, but they should make the alternate logo the primary

6. Philadelphia Flyers- Love everything except the nameplate

5. New York Rangers- These uniforms are just perfect, especially the alternate

4. Detroit Red Wings- I LOVE the logo and sweaters

3. Chicago Blackhawks- I feel like I'm the only Bruins fan who likes everything about the Hawks

2. Boston Bruins- I love the Bruins uniforms, they'd be number one if it weren't for the alternate

1. Montreal Canadiens- I hate them, but their uniforms are classic

PATS, BRUINS, CELTICS

Here's the NHL

30. Colorado Avalanche- The color scheme is just awful

29. Los Angeles Kings- They're really simple and boring. They need purple

28. Winnipeg Jets- The blue needs to be lighter and they need more red

27. Arizona Coyotes- Kind of like the San Diego Padres, not bad uniforms, just boring

26. Calgary Flames- The alternate is beautiful. The home and away's are terrible

25. Florida Panthers- Red, blue and gold don't work

24. San Jose Sharks- This team could look really good, but their uniforms look like practice uniforms

23. Ottawa Senators- Need to wear their heritage sweaters full time and make the current red sweater an alternate

22. Pittsburgh Penguins- They really need to bring back yellow

21. St. Louis Blues- If the sweater Icethetics leaked is real, they're top 10

20. New Jersey Devils- Same as the Sharks, they could look real good

19. New York Islanders- The away's are nice, but the shade of blue should be a little darker

18. Nashville Predators- I think both sweaters are decent, with the white one being a bit better

17. Carolina Hurricanes- See Nashville

16. Dallas Stars- They look much better with the new uniforms

15. Anaheim Ducks- Huge improvements, would've been last on the list if they didn't change

14. Vancouver Canucks- The color scheme is nice, just need to put Johnny Canuck on the sweater

13. Tampa Bay Lightning- BRING BACK BLACK!

12. Washington Capitals- Very underrated, but need a few tweaks

11. Columbus Blue Jackets- Bit overrated, but still nice

10. Edmonton Oilers- Very classic uniforms, need to darken blue a tiny bit

9. Buffalo Sabres- That alternate is awful. I miss the 2010-2012 alternate

8. Minnesota Wild- Love the logo and the uniforms

7. Toronto Maple Leafs- I love the uniforms, but they should make the alternate logo the primary

6. Philadelphia Flyers- Love everything except the nameplate

5. New York Rangers- These uniforms are just perfect, especially the alternate

4. Detroit Red Wings- I LOVE the logo and sweaters

3. Chicago Blackhawks- I feel like I'm the only Bruins fan who likes everything about the Hawks

2. Boston Bruins- I love the Bruins uniforms, they'd be number one if it weren't for the alternate

1. Montreal Canadiens- I hate them, but their uniforms are classic

I think Calgary is worse than Colorado, Panthers Red uniform is much better than the white, but I think the whole set is better than 25th. Islanders are better with the lighter blue.

All in all, thought, I for the most part in agreement with this list.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Your homerism is showing.

The Patriots aren't even close to #8. They have that well recognizable look due to Tom Brady and Belichick, but if you look at those uniforms in a vacuum they're horrendous. The shoulder stripes and logo clutters the shoulder up (just like the Panthers) and the side piping reeks of the mid-2000's Reebok disasters. Red and blue are my two favorite colors and it's a shame to see them so poorly executed with the Pats.

The red alternate throwback, however, is amazing.

Strongly agree. When NFL Europe went with this look most teams looked horrible. Especially since they all had one pair of pants.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived