Draft Picks in Uniform

gladsadmad

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That looks great! Excellent job. I was trying to do a Blaine Gabbert one earlier but I can't figure out how to change the helmet color (black) to either the Cardinals, Bills, or 49ers.

Are you planning on doing all of the first round? I'd love to see Gabbert and Aldon Smith when they get drafted

That's not gonna happen so don't worry about it.

Obviously you dont keep up with the news.

Right now it is very hard to be an Oregon Ducks fan, and a Carolina Panthers fan. I'm supposedly going to have to welcome in the QB who ruined Oregon's season? No thanks.

Anyway, this is very good work and it is incredible how you make these.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

This is an amazing concept, but currently Jimmy Clausen is #2 for the Panthers (uniform-wise) and I doubt he'll switch jersey numbers for Newton. But otherwise this is great and I can't wait for more.

MK8_Iggy.pngMK8_Lemmy.pngMK8_Ludwig.pngMK8_Morton.png

Could I get Brooks Reed or Ricky Elmore in a Chargers uniform?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

If you're doing requests...

My friends at HogsHaven.com would love to see Jake Locker, Rodney Hudson, and Leonard Hankerson is Redskins uniforms. Obviously that's a lot of requests... and unreasonable. But I'm just throwing them out there :P

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

If you're doing requests...

My friends at HogsHaven.com would love to see Jake Locker, Rodney Hudson, and Leonard Hankerson is Redskins uniforms. Obviously that's a lot of requests... and unreasonable. But I'm just throwing them out there :P

Hell no to Locker.

87Redskins.png

Archived