2015 MLB Season Thread with Postseason Discussion

Gary

It's 8:35 in the morning and the Giants have already lost.

Bumgarner doesn't have a good history at Nationals Park; I remember going to a Nats-Giants game a year or two back and he got lit up with plenty of long balls in that game too. We started calling him Bomb-garner that game. Heh.

25yzwqg.png

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's 8:35 in the morning and the Giants have already lost.

Bumgarner doesn't have a good history at Nationals Park; I remember going to a Nats-Giants game a year or two back and he got lit up with plenty of long balls in that game too. We started calling him Bomb-garner that game. Heh.
Well the Giants don't really have a good history at all at Nationals Park except for the 2014 NLDS :)

It's 8:35 in the morning and the Giants have

already lost.

Bumgarner doesn't have a good history at Nationals Park; I remember going to a Nats-Giants game a year or two back and he got lit up with plenty of long balls in that game too

. We started calling him Bomb-garner that game. Heh.

Well the Giants don't really have a good history at all at Nationals Park except for the 2014 NLDS :)
You could've said that 2 years ago about the Giants at Great American Ballpark.(Though that's changed the last couple of years)

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

That damn Marlins fan is at the Giants-Nationals game behind home plate. I wish I had his money...

IIRC, he was at the Cubs-Marlins game either today or yesterday. He was also at the Cubs-Reds game in Wrigley when they played on Sunday Night Baseball a few weeks back; I'm pretty sure he goes to nearly every Sunday Night Baseball game played when the Marlins aren't at home. That son of a gun sure does get around....

25yzwqg.png

Only four Royals are going to start the ASG. :(

Good. The all star game means something and I do not want home field getting screwed up because some fans thought making a 2B hitting .230 was a good idea. I think the fan vote should be eliminated completely.

Archived