NHL Trio Series (Requests welcome for any hockey team!)

ldconcepts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, ~Bear said:

I like them. However, there is no powdered-blue on the home or away jerseys. Add some as a trim color and your golden. 

2 hours ago, BenD said:

^I think you should use some powder blue and I've always preferred the orimary logo you used on the blue jersey

I agree with both. I've never liked that secondary logo.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I'd be interested in seeing your take on Nashville, but with a bit more navy infused, into the home, and more athletic gold in the away.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

NASHVILLE PREDATORS

Nashville%20Predators%20Concept_zpspntdq

Here's another "change-the-unique-primary-colour-to-a-boring-colour-in-exchange-for-a-unique-design." I incorporated a tooth-like design on the shoulders and curved it on the hem. For the alt, I reused a design from my De-Edge series that calls back to their original uniform for an alternate.

C&C Appreciated!

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

• 2 weeks later...

The Preds look great, I'd say a minor improvement from their current set. I actually like the away jersey better than the home! If you're actually doing ANY hockey team, I'd like to see the Hershey Bears

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

19 minutes ago, Bruins said:

The Preds look great, I'd say a minor improvement from their current set. I actually like the away jersey better than the home! If you're actually doing ANY hockey team, I'd like to see the Hershey Bears

Will do! In the meantime, here's Team Canada...

Team%20Canada%20Concept_zps7ltmt3uh.png

Nyzv9xS.png

On 2016-12-31 at 3:22 PM, Bruins said:

Hershey%20Bears%20Concept_zps8cvu5wmv.pn

C&C Appreciated!

Nyzv9xS.png

Archived