Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

3 hours ago, KRZYBDGRZ said:

Right now, based on the fan vote, it looks like team Durant vs Team Antetekounmpo. 

Wouldn't be Giannis vs LeBron?

Giannis - 863,416

LeBron - 856,080

Irving - 802,834

Durant - 767,402

EDIT: Never mind, just saw this: 

The captains will be the All-Star starter from each conference who receives the most fan votes in his conference.

So the conferences are still relevant to a point.

Yeah, it's a captain from each conference, they just then get to pick the rosters across conference lines. So no Team LeBron vs Team Kyrie this year.

3 hours ago, Teal said:

Do we have any clues as to what the all star unis will look like?

Someone would have posted something if they did. Chill, man. 

27 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Whoa - they're bringing back sleeved jerseys for ASG?  

And putting the game on ice. It's going to be great.

5 hours ago, Ice_Cap said:

Someone would have posted something if they did. Chill, man. 

I’m chilled and quite frankly I don’t care much to see them. I was simply asking if we have any colour cues or anything. No need to jump down my throat. 

16 minutes ago, Teal said:

I’m chilled and quite frankly I don’t care much to see them. I was simply asking if we have any colour cues or anything. No need to jump down my throat. 

I’m not sure how you could have interpreted that as me jumping down your throat.  

20 hours ago, Teal said:

I think the point trying to be made is we understand your eagerness, because we're all eager to know. But, you'll know when we know or we'll know when you know and eventually we'll know here. The annoyance though comes when you ask the same question every 2-3 pages. Obviously things haven't changed if you haven't heard or seen anything.

Patience young grasshopper. 

1 hour ago, Dnice said:

Minnesota in the lime green tonight.

They need an alternate court. It looks so out of place with no green anywhere. 

ESPN's graphics department hasn't bothered to update the Wizards' wallpaper in some time.  That "W" looks like it hails from the blue/black/bronze era.

RUvUWPnl.jpg

3 hours ago, kimball said:

I think the point trying to be made is we understand your eagerness, because we're all eager to know. But, you'll know when we know or we'll know when you know and eventually we'll know here. The annoyance though comes when you ask the same question every 2-3 pages. Obviously things haven't changed if you haven't heard or seen anything.

Patience young grasshopper. 

That was the first time I asked, and I simply asked if we KNEW any colour cues not "where are the pics".

1 hour ago, Teal said:

That was the first time I asked, and I simply asked if we KNEW any colour cues not "where are the pics".

Well, it's not just the ASG jerseys, it was the City and Statement jerseys too. I'm dropping it. But, really, just be patient ... you'll know when we know.

2 hours ago, Germanshepherd said:

They need an alternate court. It looks so out of place with no green anywhere. 

Those were my thoughts exactly. It look horrible on that court.

7 hours ago, keynote said:

ESPN's graphics department hasn't bothered to update the Wizards' wallpaper in some time.  That "W" looks like it hails from the blue/black/bronze era.

RUvUWPnl.jpg

I think that’s just ESPN trying to be clever.  Everything else on the background is updated.  It’s like when they had 90s rocket for Houston a year or two ago, or the custom “LA” background/wallpaper for the Lakers during the 2017 lottery.