2017 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LII

canzman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ARTnSocal said:

All they gotta do is dump the stupid monochrome look and switch permanently to the wolf gray pants when donning the blue jerseys.

It's such a no brainer . . .  ?

Try convincing the Seahawk front office of that! :D

4 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Titans light blue pants also confirmed on Twitter!!

1 hour ago, msubulldog said:

According to The Gridiron Uniform Database Chiefs in red over white.

Nice to see both teams going with their best looks. It’ll be a great looking game, just as it was last season, and it’ll easily be the best looking game of Wild Card weekend.tennessee-titans-nose-tackle-austin-john

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

A bit late to the Titans combo game, but my ranking of their uniforms are as follows:

1. Columbia over White

2. White over Columbia

3. Navy over Columbia

4. Navy over White

5. White over White

6. White over Navy

7. Columbia over Columbia

8. Columbia over Navy

9. Navy over Navy

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

55 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

In what universe is that good to hear?

I tried to post the tweet about the Bills in blue pants, which is what I was referring to, but something got messed up. That's what was good to hear, not the Jags in all black. I was just adding that since it is their opponent. I was worried someone would take that the wrong way haha

3 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

Jaguars should try black jerseys with their color rush pants

Over the offseason, Allen Hirns was spotted wearing this exact combo during the video shoots for team graphics. The reason for this remains unknown (they didn’t wear any color rush period this season) and the result is less than stellar.

https://twitter.com/MadeByTim/status/850155385977790464

13 hours ago, Gupti said:

Over the offseason, Allen Hirns was spotted wearing this exact combo during the video shoots for team graphics. The reason for this remains unknown (they didn’t wear any color rush period this season) and the result is less than stellar.

https://twitter.com/MadeByTim/status/850155385977790464

Mostly looks bad because of the teal on the shoulders

23 minutes ago, s3ahawkz said:

Mostly looks bad because of the teal on the shoulders

That's kinda the point. They were designed to look "good" with one specific jersey. When they get paired with something else, they're gonna look mismatched.

3834694136_f375c335e2_o.jpg3833900697_df7864756a_o.jpg

19 hours ago, DustDevil61 said:

A bit late to the Titans combo game, but my ranking of their uniforms are as follows:

1. Columbia over White

2. White over Columbia

3. Navy over Columbia

4. Navy over White

5. White over White

6. White over Navy

7. Columbia over Columbia

8. Columbia over Navy

9. Navy over Navy

This is exactly correct on 1-2. Oilers pretty much. So glad they are going with Columbia pants. 

The Saints need to cut it out with the leotard look. It's stupid, gross, and basically minimizes Gold to a trim color. The balance going gold/black/gold is wonderful, and they ruin it every time by insisting to wear those awful black pants.

It's telling, though, how the leotard-Saints still look better than the Rams, Jags, and arguably Falcons. Some poor uniform matchups this postseason.

NSFCvyu.png

15 hours ago, RayFinkle said:

If the Saints get to the Super Bowl they better wear the gold pants.  I echo the statements that their black pants are hideous.  At least put a gold/white/gold stripe on them maybe.

I think the NFC team will probably wear white this year so then the Saints will probably wear gold pants because that's what they wore when they won in 2010

Archived