Saturday

Sunday

Monday

Weekdays

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

But Weekends would need another day, to balance it out. Or there could be 7, 2 division winners, and 2 wildcards.

Meh, Friday doesn't really strike me as a weekday, I'd go

Weekends

-Friday

-Saturday

-Sunday

-Monday

Weekdays

-Tuesday

-Wednesday

-Friday

That could work

What is it with you and the same team twice? First the Broncos, and now Fridays? Plus, they'd get eaten up in the weekends division.

Solar System:

Sun

Mercury (Earth's vacation spot)

Vesuvius (formerly Venus)

Earth

Moon

Earth II (formerly Mars)

Asteroid Belt

Jupiter

Shell (formerly Saturn)

Urectum (formerly Uranus)

Neptune

Earth III (somewhere near the former planet of Pluto)

Omicron Persei 8

Eternium

Amazonia

Earth III should get the name Pluto name 'cause Pluto's a blue collar planet with a special connection to its team no other planet has.

If we do that then we have to give Saturn back its name to, the Saturn crowds run rings around Pluto crowds

Hydrogen is key to multi-Earth's survival, especially when the priority is interstellar colonization. Besides, I'm sure an oil energy company already has dibs on Saturn.

Weekends

Saturday

Sunday

Monday

Weekdays

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

But Weekends would need another day, to balance it out. Or there could be 7, 2 division winners, and 2 wildcards.

Weekends

-Friday

-Saturday

-Sunday

-Monday

Weekdays

-Tuesday

-Wednesday

-Friday

That could work

What is it with you and the same team twice? First the Broncos, and now Fridays? Plus, they'd get eaten up in the weekends division.

Ehhh, I'm not that big a fan of Thursday, I think it should be contracted and replaced with another Friday

Weekends

Saturday

Sunday

Monday

Weekdays

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Weekends

-Friday

-Saturday

-Sunday

-Monday

Weekdays

-Tuesday

-Wednesday

-Friday

That could work

Ehhh, I'm not that big a fan of Thursday, I think it should be contracted and replaced with another Friday

Without Thursday, college kids cannot kick off the "weekend" with a party.

Weekends

Saturday

Sunday

Monday

Weekdays

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Weekends

-Friday

-Saturday

-Sunday

-Monday

Weekdays

-Tuesday

-Wednesday

-Friday

That could work

Without Thursday, college kids cannot kick off the "weekend" with a party.

Friday I would essentially be Thursday, its just they need fresh start in a new situation

Nah, I'm in favor of expansion, not contraction. There are certainly enough talented hours to fill another day - the pool won't be diluted by having 24 more roster spots.

There could be two four-day divisions. The weekday division - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and the weekend division - DreDay (expansion), Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Top two in each division play each other in a best of three, and the winners play best of five for champion of the week.

I think the fans in the Asteroid belt have waited long enough, and deserve an expansion planet.

Just so you know, the Pepsi I just spit all over my computer cost my girlfriend a dollar.

The Calendar:

In order to make more numerical sense I think the months need to be realigned.

The 31 Day Division

January

March

Oklahoma City (expansion month)

August

The 30 Day Division

June

April

Los Angeles (expansion month)

September

The Holiday Division

November

December

Portland (expansion month)

October

The Three Day Weekend Division

February

July

Vancouver (expansion month)

May

I know I broke up some classic rivalries and the divisions aren't geographically perfect but I think this realignment provides a nice competitive balance.

The Calendar:

In order to make more numerical sense I think the months need to be realigned.

The 31 Day Division

January

March

Oklahoma City (expansion month)

August

The 30 Day Division

June

April

Los Angeles (expansion month)

September

The Holiday Division

November

December

Portland (expansion month)

October

The Three Day Weekend Division

February

July

Vancouver (expansion month)

May

I know I broke up some classic rivalries and the divisions aren't geographically perfect but I think this realignment provides a nice competitive balance.

Man, that's really messed up! How could you just break up the March and April rivalry like that? That's like putting Michigan and Ohio State in difference conferences! And don't even get me started with breaking up June, July and August! I'm glad you at least kept November and December together, but good God, man!

July would dominate the 3-day Weekend division.

As a July fan, I love this.

Well it came down to July or September in that division but in the end I chose July because it has such a natural rivalry with February. And September and Los Angeles are such natural geographic rivals that it was a no-brainer.

This holiday division is too overpowered. How the hell is October going to compete with November & December? Much less Portland (who should be called Poortland in this case.). Besides, all the good days are gonna go to November & December once they leave their home months anyways, so this is ridiculous. For the good of the game, fix this!

I'm really liking April this year in the 30 day division, but I have a feeling June will be a sleeper while September will be in the basement once again

This holiday division is too overpowered. How the hell is October going to compete with November & December? Much less Portland (who should be called Poortland in this case.). Besides, all the good days are gonna go to November & December once they leave their home months anyways, so this is ridiculous. For the good of the game, fix this!

Maybe just have the holidays in neutral months?

I'm really liking April this year in the 30 day division, but I have a feeling June will be a sleeper while September will be in the basement once again

I'm not really you could call June a sleeper, I think we(I'm a June fan, so yes I'm saying we) could be a legit contender for the title. I personally think April will really struggle this season, but I think Los Angeles is the real sleeper in that division, they're not as deep as June or April, but they're gonna be tough

I'm not really you could call June a sleeper, I think we(I'm a June fan, so yes I'm saying we) could be a legit contender for the title. I personally think April will really struggle this season, but I think Los Angeles is the real sleeper in that division, they're not as deep as June or April, but they're gonna be tough

Don't forget that Los Angeles also picked up one day from December in the expansion draft.

Here we go. Every time we do this someone has to complain about the money. Pretty soon we'll start talking salary cap. Look, it's not December or November's fault that they're just better.

October 18th killed in drunk-driving accident

This is nothing short of tragic. The 18th was a key player near the middle of October's order. Not sure if October will be able to remain in the 31 division, or have to move down to the 30-day conference. Who cares about that - a great month just lost a very great day.

RIP, October 18th.

We are all Octobers.

Don't forget that Los Angeles also picked up one day from December in the expansion draft.

Ya, good point, Los Angeles 6th(formerly Dec. 21st) was a good pickup, but the real star of that team will be Los Angeles 17th(formerly May 5th). No idea why May let him go.

October 18th killed in drunk-driving accident

This is nothing short of tragic. The 18th was a key player near the middle of October's order. Not sure if October will be able to remain in the 31 division, or have to move down to the 30-day conference. Who cares about that - a great month just lost a very great day.

RIP, October 18th.

We are all Octobers.

This one really hurts. Thoughts and prayers to the October family.