FightingGoldenDevil

College Football uniforms- 2018

No livestream and no video from the inside as far as I know. Just following Twitter.

Is it just a plain green jersey with HUGE, really high up yellow numbers?

Those look ridiculous. I’m sure if they do a flyover, the guy in the plane will be able to make the numbers out, too.

That NOB is awful. Add that to the huge numbers and these are an epic fail

Color me underwhelmed with the Oregon reveal so far. I was really hoping for some new wing design on the shoulders but they are plain? WTF? I appreciate the HUGE numbers but why are they up so high? 

-Unpopular opinion alert: I wish Oregon would go back to the dark green predominantly with the iridescent mallard head helmet.

Edit: I'm actually really disappointed. The contrasting nameplate and military-esque DUCKS on the upper left chest are super tacky. Why do so many colleges refuse to put anything on the sleeves/shoulders of their football jerseys? If they aren't going to have a wing pattern, at least have some TV numbers or put the O on the sleeves. Damn, I was really hoping for so much more...

Just now, Tracy MidGrady said:

Jerseys need wings 

I'm pretty sure with the size of those numbers they will be able to get airborne.

I heard that a lot of the near gear, including the uniforms, was in the works during Willie Taggart's transformation of the program. Design looks like a shoehorn to the back to basic kind of message. It's not good, but it's an improvement from mismatched sets. 

When will nike learn? They will make more money on sales if they make uniforms that are not blinding to the eyes!

55 minutes ago, _RH_ said:

If this counts, I'll respectfully disagree:

Image result for mizzou helmet

I still want to see that with full color. It’s definitely better than most any of the other mono-colored logos, including the ones they used on their white helmets. 

I usually love all things Oregon but these are just bad. Plain jersey, plain pants, HUGE numbers. Why??