That NFL series where I make fun of people is finished. LOOK AT ITS GLORY

Htown1141

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Htown1141 said:

There were 2 ways i could go with this:

Go the condemned (or condoned on here if you don't catch @BrandMooreArt in your path) by putting tiger stripes LITERALLY EVERYWHERE. But that takes a lot of effort, and the board wishes for tradition over effort (that is until you make a Clippers concept :P)

nTD6whC.png

I am SHOCKED AND APPALLED that you even considered using black pants! Having pants that are the same color as the home jersey would lead them into the evils of monochrome. Put white pants on the white jersey, or I'm calling you out for bad taste! ;)

Seriously though, I like the satire of this thread. Sometimes we get a little too deep into "echo chamber" territory (i.e., when people dare to criticize the Oilers' look or when somebody resists a MUH NINTIES-gasm), and it's good to poke fun at it.

This is hilarious. When I was in my early days of making hand-drawn concepts without a template because I was too lazy to get one, I did pretty much this (well, would have if I hadn't stopped at the Redskins because I couldn't think of anything for them and didn't want to break up my perfect division-based structure)

EDIT: You also need to give the Browns/Dolphins/Rams carbon copies of their previous uniforms, and then everyone would praise thy holy name.

ExJworW.png

You CANNOT forget those absolutely wonderful non forced jaguar spots on Jacksonville's uniforms. Not tacky at all. Forget the logo and "JAGS" patch. The spots really notifies everyone that the team is in fact, named the Jaguars. Spots everywhere. For the greater good.

1 hour ago, DNAsports said:

You CANNOT forget those absolutely wonderful non forced jaguar spots on Jacksonville's uniforms. Not tacky at all. Forget the logo and "JAGS" patch. The spots really notifies everyone that the team is in fact, named the Jaguars. Spots everywhere. For the greater good.

DAMMIT you spoiled it!

2 hours ago, DNAsports said:

Dang.

1 hour ago, Htown1141 said:

Can I make something challenging, though? I mean like, sure the Jaguar patterned Jaguars may be kind of difficult, but PLEASE help me make fun of ourselves even more :) 

UpHzt1e.png

Too few silvers. And why are there two stripes on the jersey, but also two stripes on the helmet? Please tell me the white jerseys are the home jerseys...

5 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

When you do Washington, you need to do multiple different versions because we can't decide what we want as the name. Redskins? RedHawks? Redtails? The world may never know.

Take the easy way out and call 'em the Washington Red.

3 hours ago, Htown1141 said:

Can I make something challenging, though? I mean like, sure the Jaguar patterned Jaguars may be kind of difficult, but PLEASE help me make fun of ourselves even more :) 

UpHzt1e.png

Wow, one silver and one blue, HAIL TO THE MAKER OF THE PERFECT COWBOYS UNIFORM!  Why has no one ever thought of this ground breaking idea. Sweet concept I can really see the thought process that went into making this

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Archived