new premiership jerseys

kc51design

Bolton:

http://www.bwfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Welcome

I like it, keeps clean Boltonesque look...

Manchester City:

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/splash_away0506.asp

Man City road jersey, this one is more compicated then Bolton, but I guess I like Reebok designs. I still like the current Man City home kit more.

Newcastle United:

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsD...~651785,00.html

Nothing special, nice but most people wouln't even notice the difference from last years kit, apaprt that the sponsor is in gold.

i think that's it for now, post if you know more...

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Arsenal has unveiled a "sneak peek" at its throwback shirt for next year. Gone for one year is the red shirt with white sleeves. For the last season in Highbury, Arsenal will be decked out in redcurrant, as they were in 1913 when they moved to Highbury:

item1_big.jpg

The shirt will be officially unveiled next month.

I'd like to see the back of that Newcastle shirt. The Premier League has a new rule requiring teams wearing stripes to have a solid patch on the back to increase number legibility.

I'd like to see the back of that Newcastle shirt. The Premier League has a new rule requiring teams wearing stripes to have a solid patch on the back to increase number legibility.

that got thrown out, when fans of southampton, newcastle, blackburn, and other teams started a "save out stripes" campaign...

last i heard, the EPL would allow teams to go on as usual.

That's great - I hadn't heard.

Saved our Stripes (from Southampton FC site)

The plain background ruling was no more popular with fans from Newcastle and Blackburn who were planning new home strips and who made their views known to the FAPL who agreed to look at the visibility issue again.

They have taken those views on board and have now agreed the compromise of changing the colour of the number where necessary. Saints new home strip will now have a traditional striped back with a black numbe

An elegant solution. Good for the PL.

News: Arsenal shirts are showing up on eBay. Don't know how authentic this is, but could be real:

31_1_b.JPG

That jersey's a rip off, if only because the clubs aren't releasing their kits for at least another week. I bet it's from somewhere in Asia, isn't it? With Arsenal apparently switching shirt sponsors this year I think someone jumped the gun with this.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

That jersey's a rip off, if only because the clubs aren't releasing their kits for at least another week. I bet it's from somewhere in Asia, isn't it? With Arsenal apparently switching shirt sponsors this year I think someone jumped the gun with this.

The new sponsor, Emirates, won't be on the shirts until 2006/7 when Arsenal moves to Emirates Stadium. It's highly likely that the new shirt will look something like that one.

I saw, I came, I left.

That Man City kit... well, I don't like it, no sir. Apparently the Bolton stuff is hidden behind a premium site of some sort. The Newcastle kit isn't too different, for sure, just looks like Adidas widened the stripes and made it match every other striped team they currently have.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I dig the Bolton kits; just a little more colour with the sleeve stripe and an interesting cut for the collar.

Man City looks pretty nifty, I think. Maybe I'll change my mind once I see them in action, though.

Newcastle's changes look pretty minor, but I do like the gold lettering for the sponsor logo. I wonder if there will be gold on the back as well.

Classy move by Arsenal.

i used to design all the numbers for the Premier league clubs and you can bet your last dollar they would change a colour or logo 2 weeks before they were due to be printed!!

by the way i have some of the old style numbers with the logos printed on them if anyone wants a copy

Malky

Man,I like both of those, especially Norwich City's

i don't know what the hell is going on with norwich's collar area... that's just weird looking...

i hope rovers new shirts don't look that.... different.

I'd've reather Norwich kept theirs the same, really. I really like theirs, and especially like their second kit, with the double-green shirt.

POTD 2013-08-22

Also, that Arsenal top has NO sponsorship because it is the last season at Highbury.

From arsenal.com (see article on Emirates' new deal)

"Arsenal remains fully committed to its existing partnership with O2, which remains official Club and shirt sponsor on an exclusive basis until the end of the 2005/2006 season." It is though, highly possible that they won't have a sponsor's logo on that home shirt next season, but we have only seen the side of the shirts have we not?

I saw, I came, I left.

Y'know, I like the fact that these clubs have now discounted the 2005 shirts that they're replacing. For example, Bolton's home shirt is now £15, Norwich's is £20.

I just wish that shipping to the States wasn't £15. :cursing:

POTD 2013-08-22

Also, that Arsenal top has NO sponsorship because it is the last season at Highbury.

From arsenal.com (see article on Emirates' new deal)

"Arsenal remains fully committed to its existing partnership with O2, which remains official Club and shirt sponsor on an exclusive basis until the end of the 2005/2006 season." It is though, highly possible that they won't have a sponsor's logo on that home shirt next season, but we have only seen the side of the shirts have we not?

There has never been any indication that Arsenal won't be using the O2 sponsor logo on the new shirt (and it is O2 - Emirates isn't until next year). That's purely fan wishful thinking.

Wouldn't be the first time that a new shirt has leaked to eBay before it's publicly unveiled. Personally, I hope this is a phony. I suspect it's the real thing.

not sure if these qualify as premiership jerseys, since they're both likely going down....

palace

norwich

I hope Palace is not going down, they play Saints at home and go to Charlatan Athletics, 4 points are a must. But anyway, that's a nice 100 aniversary Palace shirt, I wonder if they would use it as a home shirt or just an alt, and what would the other(s) shirts look like since this one is not red and blue shades as they spot now.

Archived