Canucks 3rd

cleckie

Perfect. I know a lot of people on these boards think the green and blue Canucks jerseys are overrated, but I think these could be some of the best jerseys in the league if they actually wore these.

Wow, I love these. I especially am digging that new logo you made. Greta mix of originality and the old retro "C-hockey stick". I love the whole thing, nice work.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

This isn't directed at you, so please don't take it in the wrong way. But everytime I see that Vancouver "rink" logo I cringe. Back in 1970 the original owners of the Canucks frankly didn't know what the he** they were doing. Their total mismanagement of the team almost caused the demise of the Rochester Americans whom the Canucks had purchased in 1968. Vancouver transferred the guts of the defending Calder Cup champions to the Western Pro League Vancouver Canucks and won two league titles with predominately Rochester players. In the meantime they left the Amerks with a bullsh** team that finished in last place all four years Vancouver owned them. All they wanted the Amerks for was their players, who could give Vancouver fans two more years of championship hockey before the crapa** expansion Canucks started playing. And the biggest insult to the Amerks was when in 1970-71 they made Rochester wear a circular version of that goddamned "rink" logo with two hockey sticks forming an "A" for "Americans." That was the last straw.

So I don't really give a rat's a** what the Vancouver Can-yucks wear. Ever!

P.S.- I've been an Amerks fan since 1958 and saw some great hockey during the '65-'68 championship years. Vancouver should be ashamed how they almost killed a great hockey town. Thank god the Amerks survived and this year enter their 51st AHL season!

I don't believe it, somebody has finally created a Vancouver Canucks logo that actually works! I'm not crazy about the rink or the color scheme--you should move in a new direction to go with the new logo instead of falling back on the 70s scheme--but you can do great things with that logo.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• 1 month later...

Archived