What do YOU want?

Brass

I'm considering doing a new series of NHL jerseys to be released around February. This year, however, I'm going with what YOU guys want! What would you like to see if you are a fan of the team? What I'm mainly looking for is fans from each of the 30 NHL clubs to be "spokes-people" so to speak, of the fans. What do your fellow team maniacs want? A return to vintage? A new, cutting-edge style? What do you and your fellow fans want to see!?!?!?!?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Don't touch the Blackhawks :P . What I would want to see on a conept would be the roads livened up a little, possible some more red in it. There's really nothing else, just don't use the indian-in-circle, maybe a tie up collar would be nice.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

For Columbus, not much has to change from the current edge jerseys IMO. The only change I'd like to see is that the bottom was like the alternates from last year, mirroring the shoulder/arm stripes and maybe a tie up collar. Other than that no change is really needed that I can think of.

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

For the Stars I want a new logo, that doesn't include a cowboy hat or anything to do with cowboys.

A jersey with lots of green and a nice amount of green and gold ... but please noo black.

And the lines I want thick lines on jersey like the bruins.

Thanks Santa!

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

For the Bruins: either the current shoulder logo or their similar 1926 logo(which I am in the process of making a concept with). I want to see some YELLOW in their jersey(maybe a third?) I think (as well as 99% of B's fans) that their current jersey is almost perfect, so I hereby challenge YOU to come up with something even BETTER, most likely incorporating those two suggestions as a start. Hope that made sense; I look forward to it.

Don't touch the Blackhawks :P . What I would want to see on a conept would be the roads livened up a little, possible some more red in it. There's really nothing else, just don't use the indian-in-circle, maybe a tie up collar would be nice.

I'd like to see a version of the old black vintage jersey...otherwise, DO NOT TOUCH MY HAWKS!

brewerssig.jpg

For the Bruins: either the current shoulder logo or their similar 1926 logo(which I am in the process of making a concept with). I want to see some YELLOW in their jersey(maybe a third?) I think (as well as 99% of B's fans) that their current jersey is almost perfect, so I hereby challenge YOU to come up with something even BETTER, most likely incorporating those two suggestions as a start. Hope that made sense; I look forward to it.

I agree...maybe a really killer looking Bear logo, something that would strike fear into someone just looking at it! Not to ferocious so that it just looks foolish, but not TOO sedated like the Valium Bear they had on their last alternative! I mean it looked like a bear and all, but it looked like a bear that just finished woofin' down a dozen rabbits with a squirrel juice chaser and is ready for a power nap!! So definitely something more lively! And more yellow, definitely in an alternative. Other than that their current jersey's rock and I wouldn't change them much!

I agree...maybe a really killer looking Bear logo, something that would strike fear into someone just looking at it! Not to ferocious so that it just looks foolish, but not TOO sedated like the Valium Bear they had on their last alternative! I mean it looked like a bear and all, but it looked like a bear that just finished woofin' down a dozen rabbits with a squirrel juice chaser and is ready for a power nap!! So definitely something more lively! And more yellow, definitely in an alternative. Other than that their current jersey's rock and I wouldn't change them much!

Why dont they just switch the colors on their current design so yellow is the main color. Then put the head of their alternate logo on that jersey for an alternate?

Get all that ...

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

for all teams, id just like to see something new that i havent seen before. go absotutely mental! im totally serious. a lot of people have said stuff about going back to classic designs, being traditional and old school etc. which will look cool if the teams are gonna be wearing the jerseys every other day on the ice. but these things are old school because theyve already been done! do something that makes me go "wow!" even if its "wow, i never thought about putting the red wings in lime green!"

Archived