Memphis Grizzles New Road Alternate

Jumpman085

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worst than expected, I was hoping for them to mantain the same basic design and just change navy for baby blue and white letters or something cooler. The font and numbers are to big, same for the side-panels. I was really hoping for a beautiful uniform like the other two, for me this is a step back.

revealed at practice today...

mayo_84I9010-300.jpg

The more I look at this, the less I like it. I'm a big fan of dazzle fabric, but it just doesn't work here. The yellow trim coming to a point on all sides, the contrasting navy shoulders... eesh. Too busy, with a whole bunch of disconnected elements. It's uniform design on Red Bull.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

"Nights in Blue Satin

Never reaching the end,

Letters Ive written,

Never meaning to send."

I half expect a slo-mo video of the uniform set against the background of a hundred white flickering candles and an offstage fan blowing the billowing jersey.

While I could do with a bit less shine, I like it. I like the minimal use of white (they should have just eliminated it all together) and the dark numbers on the light jersey.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

While I could do with a bit less shine, I like it. I like the minimal use of white (they should have just eliminated it all together) and the dark numbers on the light jersey.

There isn't any White in that uniform. The lighter color you're seeing is the "Smoke Blue" color.

While I could do with a bit less shine, I like it. I like the minimal use of white (they should have just eliminated it all together)

That's actually not white.

Here's the "RGB-optimized" version of the uniform in question - note the sloppiness of this graphic:

MemphisGrizzlies_AUN_2010-9999_SOL.png

How is it sloppy when it came from the uniform guideline online?

I really don?t mind these and I think the incorporation of the yellow is rad! I think people will warm up to these the more they see them in action.

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

While I could do with a bit less shine, I like it. I like the minimal use of white (they should have just eliminated it all together)

That's actually not white.

Here's the "RGB-optimized" version of the uniform in question - note the sloppiness of this graphic:

MemphisGrizzlies_AUN_2010-9999_SOL.png

How is it sloppy when it came from the uniform guideline online?

I really don?t mind these and I think the incorporation of the yellow is rad! I think people will warm up to these the more they see them in action.

See how the bottom seam goes off axis on the back jersey graphic, colors are bleeding over, etc.... Looks like the graphic was put together in 3 minutes tops.

Archived