2011-12 NBA Logo & Uniform changes

jhans203

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone have any info on these Blue Clippers uniforms they are going to wear later this week?

I haven't, but if they wear them Friday against Philly, I might be going to the game. I'll get pics if they wear them (and I go....still not sure yet)

anyone have any info on these Blue Clippers uniforms they are going to wear later this week?

After doing a quick google search after hearing about the Blue alternates i came across this website that has a picture of a blue clippers Chris Paul jersey that is very similar to the current template they use you guys can check it out they sell the home and road jerseys as well, the jerseys, i think look a little counterfit but might give us an idea of what the blue will somewhat look like

Chris Paul Blue Jersey

Clippers.gif
UCLA.gif

Well, we finally got to see the mysterious third uniform that got packed for this road trip... and it was the Clippers' normal home whites. I guess there aren't any alternate blue uniforms this year.

That's a shame. I loved their old blue alternates. I think a blue version of the road red uniforms would look fantastic, a look that I would actually prefer over the red for them. I'd be surprised if we don't see a new blue alt from them within the next few years, however.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

As Seen On "Ladies and gentlemen, your New York Nets" thread:

This life long Nets fan STILL hasn't gotten over them NOT pulling the mid 1990's trigger on"YOUR New Jersey Swamp Dragons!". I drummed up Brooklyn Knights on this here very fine board many moons ago, "Knights" being One Of The Last Great Major Pro Nicknames Left Unused IMHO. "Brooklyn" will market SO much bigger beyond The Tri-State Area. Anyway, it was great watching Rick Barry Nets on fuzzy black and white TV. Dr. J Nets were LIVE & In COLOR!

WSJ "Jay-Z Determined To Make The Nets Stylish"

http://online.wsj.co...DNewsCollection

"Revamped Logo!", "New Uniform Style!", "BOLD New Color Scheme!", we can but hope. So, discuss, play nice and keep DIGGIN' this season's throwbacks.

I KNEW Ricky Rubio would ROCK that Muskies jersey! I was THIS close to getting a Chris Kaman LA Stars # 35, and THEN...

"The Amazing Fabwell... Knows All... SEES All... Tells NOTHING!!

Because when teams try to look stylish, they end up looking like the Miami Marlins. And someone who worked on the uniforms to some extent on these boards (I think Andrew Harrington) has said that the route they went sucks.

and I'm prepared for another one of your typical, "I'm better than everyone else," douchebag responses.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Archived