2011-12 NBA Logo & Uniform changes

jhans203

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be able to judge it better if there was a picture of the front but at least from that view, that's a pretty good-looking jersey.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Watching the Knicks game and I have to admit, the Cavs special jersey actually looks a lot nicer on the court.

Knicks/Cavs

As a Cavs fan, I wouldn't mind if they went to this template full time either; i at first thought the blue they were using was black, but i guess it's just a VERY dark navy color; PERFECT blend of the eras they tried to reflect and definitely the best of the Cavfanatic series

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Watching the Knicks game and I have to admit, the Cavs special jersey actually looks a lot nicer on the court.

Knicks/Cavs

As a Cavs fan, I wouldn't mind if they went to this template full time either; i at first thought the blue they were using was black, but i guess it's just a VERY dark navy color; PERFECT blend of the eras they tried to reflect and definitely the best of the Cavfanatic series

Agreed, I thought they looked awesome. I was a bit worried when I saw the original rendering because the blue looked a lot brighter, but the navy really makes the yellow pop.

That is a damn good looking uniform.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

The Clippers and Grizzlies will debut their Hardwood Classic alternates on Thursday night.

Griz wearing teal, black, and red?

Damn, those were the days!

No, they'll be wearing these.

memphis-tams-specs.jpg

Meanwhile, the Clippers will rock these:

clippers-throwbacks.jpg

whats with the gold and green/ i mean the grizz never wore tbose colours. teal black and red please!

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Archived