McFarlane Sports Pick error

WSU151

Wasn't there a Priest Holmes variant a few years ago in monochrome red?

a9lj.jpg

They've flirted with this look a few times for night games. The closet so far was during the 2006 season against the Denver Broncos (Week 12). From what I remember, they decided 2 hours prior kick-off to not go through with it. It's only a matter of time until they finally do it.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

Wasn't there a Priest Holmes variant a few years ago in monochrome red?

a9lj.jpg

They've flirted with this look a few times for night games. The closet so far was during the 2006 season against the Denver Broncos (Week 12). From what I remember, they decided 2 hours prior kick-off to not go through with it. It's only a matter of time until they finally do it.

It doesn't look all that bad. I've done it in Madden a couple times.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

• 2 months later...

I've got a few McFarlane Sports Picks (not a huge collector), but this is the first time I've seen a McFarlane figure with a huge uniform error:

nfl26_apeterson4_photo_02_dp.jpg

This figure is supposed to be released later this year, and hopefully they change it and give him the right helmet. It's just weird how they put the throwback helmet on top the current uniform.

Anyone else seen uniforms errors like this one? I'm talking straight from McFarlane, non-custom...

Yes, they eff'd up, but it does look alot nicer than their current helmet.

I saw this figure at a local Target today. They did not correct it. Throwback helmet with current uniform.

I saw that at Target the other day too. That helmet looks awful with that uniform.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

McFarlane's quality control in terms of the minor details of the figures have been slipping for a while now. As soon as the new figures hit the stores, people on the spawn board are posting all the mistakes.

• 2 years later...

Why did you bump this? How did you even find this?

He searched and found a thread that was already about what he was going to post. Thus he bumped it rather than creating a new one.

Makes sense actually. Alot of forms have USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION in their FAQ's or rules.

2ly2w09.jpg

Since we've revived this, my dad owns the white jersey variant of a Pavel Datsyuk figure that was released a couple of years ago. I don't have any pictures of it to post, but the Detroit Red Wings logo on the jersey looked off. It seemed more like the Red Wings logo from the “Dead Wing"-era.

http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/6628/Detroit_Red_Wings/1974/Alternate_Logo

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

Archived