49ers Division Championship gear

The Golden One

Not sure if it's possible to be any more generic. Personally, I find division championship merchandise lame and pointless. Is there really a need to celebrate being the best of four teams? If you go further, it becomes obsolete in a matter of weeks. If you don't, it's not really something worth celebrating.

Not sure if it's possible to be any more generic. Personally, I find division championship merchandise lame and pointless. Is there really a need to celebrate being the best of four teams? If you go further, it becomes obsolete in a matter of weeks. If you don't, it's not really something worth celebrating.

Normally I would agree. But since it's been a decade since the last time the niners won the division or made the playoffs, this feels more special than most division championships.

5994736127_c919880617.jpg

20899768053_5ff571c8fc.jpg21520909095_58cb3890d9.jpg

Normally I would agree. But since it's been a decade since the last time the niners won the division or made the playoffs, this feels more special than most division championships.

I'm happy for the 49ers. Congrats!

Congrats Niners! I agree that the hat is very generic but the shirt is decent. If I were a 49ers fan (really applies to any fan) I'd see how far my team would go before I'd buy a division championship shirt. (Ex: If they win superbowl, buy superbowl champs shirt. If they win NFC, buy NFC champs shirt. If they get knocked out before the superbowl, buy division champs shirt)

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Agree entirely. I think it would be kind of pathetic to see someone walking around with a division champions t-shirt or hat.

However, I'm inclined to agree with The Golden One. It's been so long since the Niners have won the division that I actually feel like this is worth celebrating. But by and large, buying a "New York Yankees 2011 AL East Champions" t-shirt or something similar is pathetic.

spacer.png

But by and large, buying a "New York Yankees 2011 AL East Champions" t-shirt or something similar is pathetic.

Could be worse,

w.c..jpg

Wow. Now that's pathetic.

My question is who actually buys a Yankees Wild Card Champion tee?

spacer.png

But by and large, buying a "New York Yankees 2011 AL East Champions" t-shirt or something similar is pathetic.

Could be worse,

w.c..jpg

Wow. Now that's pathetic.

My question is who actually buys a Yankees Wild Card Champion tee?

2007 American League "We Wouldn't Have Made The Playoffs If It Weren't For The" WILD CARD

Archived