Deion.Blackwell8's NFL

Deion.Blackwell8

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two questions

1) Is the steel logo on both sides of the Steelers' helmet?

2) Can you please do the Browns next?

These are really good. Keep up the good work. :grin:

No. Thats the Steelers' thing to have the logo on the right side so I kept it that way.

I'll do the Browns next, but they are definitely not getting a major change. In fact, very minor changes.

Tennessee Titans(Update)

Finally got the Titans update...I went back to the navy blue and powder blue with basically the same design. Added just a little piping. Also, removed all red from the logo.

Home - Home Alternate - Away - Away Alternate - Powder Blue

San Francisco 49ers

First thing I had to do for the Niners was to fix their stripes...they are not barely visible on the sleeve. (Why didn't Nike fix that?) Then I altered their logo to remove the black. Changed the facemask color to red. I'm pretty sure that's all for the 49ers.

Home - Away

I have three new teams to unveil...the Browns, Bills, and Buccaneers.

Cleveland Browns

These are basically unchanged. I brought back the orange pants. The facemask on the helmet is now white. Thats really all I did, you can't really change the Browns too much.

Home - Home Alternate - Away - Away Alternate

Buffalo Bills

Another minor change. I went old school and changed the facemask color to blue. Added in those blue pants. I change the number outline to just red instead of the darker blue after the red. Also, removed the contrasting collar.

Home - Away - Away Alternate

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Get ready for these. I went modern. Removed orange from everything. The shoulder desisgn is supposed to resemble the end of a pirates sword. Removed the white pants, so there's only the pewter set. I really like how these turned out.

Home - Away - Black

Browns are perfect.

Bills are also good. I like the blue facemask and the blue pants. I think you should try a red jersey, that might look cool. I also like that you got rid of the throwback. There's no point in having it now, especially since their current home jersey is so close to it.

The Bucs could use some more contrast in the two home jerseys' numbers; right now they are pretty hard to read.

Great job!

spacer.png

Browns are perfect.

Bills are also good. I like the blue facemask and the blue pants. I think you should try a red jersey, that might look cool. I also like that you got rid of the throwback. There's no point in having it now, especially since their current home jersey is so close to it.

The Bucs could use some more contrast in the two home jerseys' numbers; right now they are pretty hard to read.

Great job!

+1 The Bucs should be red, pewter, and white. No black, no orange.

Really don't get why people removed the black from the 49ers logo. Its needed to offset the colors. If you're going to remove it, then there just needs to be a red oval on the gold helmet.

Any border without the black just looks odd.

I've got three more for you guys again.

Atlanta Falcons

This is a modern spin on their late 90's uniforms. Basically this is just a plain jersey with the Falcons font with grey/silver pants. The helmet looks pretty much the same. Black is the primary, just like in the 90's but the red jersey is till there. It obviously wasn't there in the 90's.

Home - Away - Red

New Orleans Saints

Alright this was a tough one for me. I didn't know if I wanted to go old school and go with the sleeve stripes, go in a completely new direction, or just modify the current set. I eventually decided to mod the current Saints unis to my liking. The logo now has just a single outline. I used a two tone collar. Changed the helmet color to white. White is just a color that I think the Saints need to run with. The primary pants are white. I removed the black set. Brought back the gold jersey from '02. I think that's it for NO.

Oh, let me know what you think of the Home Alternate combo. I know we usually like at least to 'garments' to match but I just didn't know on this one...

Home - Home Alternate - Away - Away Alternate - Gold

Washington Redskins

I really didn't want to change the 'Skins too much. I like the look they have going for the most part. I changed the helmet striping to the two stripe that they use. Also, I added in a new gold alternate.

Home - Away - Away Alternate - Yellow

Falcons: Awesome. That would be the ideal uniform set for the Falcons. That red uniform is absolutely gorgeous.

Saints: I like everything except the white helmet. It seems out of place, and I think a gold helmet and pants would look better as the primary.

Redskins: I like the standardization of stripes, the current helmet stripe bothers me. The only other thing I'd like to see is an away alternate with yellow pants. Other than that, I have no gripes.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Falcons: Solid look. Better than what they wear now.

Saints: Not a fan of dropping the gold with them. I really wouldn't change much from their current look beyond standardizing the golds. White helmet and pants is a lateral movement IMO.

Redskins: Any Redskins concept that uses the current logo is a missed opportunity IMO. That logo is outdated and ugly, and contains colors that are not the Redskins colors. Uniforms look great, however.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Falcons: put the pants stripes on the sleeves. Three F logos is too much.

Saints: Changing the helmet color back would help a lot, because white pants are the only ones that work with all three jerseys right now.

Redskins: The striping doesn't work, especially on the helmets. You'd be better off using the spear logo.

spacer.png

Falcons: I love it! This is one of the nest concepts I've seen for them. Nice work.

Saints: Can I see black pants for the white and gold jerseys for more contrast??

Skins: Take away the yellow jersey and replace it with a throwback.Place the spear on the helmet.

Oh, yeah, add some white to the Bucs black and red jerseys for more contrast.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Alright...I have 2 minor updates, and yeah you guessed it 3 new teams.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Update

I decided to change the number font a little bit, but the color of the numbers will stay the same. White number didn't look good, neither did white outlines, they looked so out of place when I tried it.

Home - Away - Black

New Orleans Saints Update

When I looked at the Saints again I realized that by exchanging the gold helmet/pants for the white was a bad move. So I went back to gold. Also, added in black pants as suggested.

Home - Home Alternate - Away - Away Alternate - Gold

How here's the 3 new teams that I have completed. Chargers, Chiefs, and Rams.

San Diego Chargers

Navy and yellow. No powder blue anymore for the Chargers. The design of the uniform is pretty much the same. The pants are slightly different, different styled bolt and stripe only goes halfway up the leg. Yellow alternate looks pretty sweet IMO.

Home - Home Alternate - Away - Away Alternate - Yellow

Kansas City Chiefs

Stripes are now on the sleeves just like Nike has them for next year. Had to put the tri-stripe on the helmet, and modified the helmet logo. TV numbers obviously moved up to the shoulder.

Home - Away - Away Alternate

St. Louis Rams

I changed the gold back to the athletic gold (aka yellow). I changed the pants to a simple tri-stripe, nothing too fancy, nothing too over the top.

Home - Away - Away Alternate - Yellow

Archived