CSSdesigns

NHL 13

42 posts in this topic

They appear to have fixed the small problems with the Panthers set from NHL 12-- the NOB and number font were too small and appeared distorted on the backs of players. Look correct now.

The Canucks shoulder patches on their current set look like Cody21 made them, they're pretty large during gameplay.

They also fixed the Kings away jersey. It had the same problem.

Also to the above question about changing the other teams jerseys. I'm not sure if you meant if you could edit the jerseys, like changing the leafs to Pink and Purple, or just changing what jersey they wear when you play them.

Also to the above question about changing the other teams jerseys. I'm not sure if you meant if you could edit the jerseys, like changing the leafs to Pink and Purple, or just changing what jersey they wear when you play them.

I meant changing to others teams uniform to like a throwback or alternate because I like to have throwback games with my team and the CPU.

The Canucks shoulder patches on their current set look like Cody21 made them, they're pretty large during gameplay.

Well, Cody did make his concepts "in honor of video games" :P

I meant changing to others teams uniform to like a throwback or alternate because I like to have throwback games with my team and the CPU.

In be a pro mode you can change your opponents' uniforms so, I assume you can do it in GM/Franchise mode.

Hey guys, was roaming old pages on the site and saw some of Cody's work. Your right, it is bad, especially that Ducks concept. I mean bringing back every colour from the 90's they used? No thank you. Just teal, eggplant, and silver.

Hey guys, was roaming old pages on the site and saw some of Cody's work. Your right, it is bad, especially that Ducks concept. I mean bringing back every colour from the 90's they used? No thank you. Just teal, eggplant, and silver.

You're lucky to not have seen it live!

He is cody21. His birthday on his CSSdesigns profile is December 21st and on this HJC post Cody said his birthday was December 21st. He also has the exact same style of talking, and his concepts are the same crappy style.

Also CSS probably stands for Cody _______ Smith, we just don't know what his middle name is.

Some jerseys I'd like to see in a future NHL game:

Hartford Whalers navy, green, and silver

Bruins Neely/Bourque era jerseys

Sabres black and red

Coyotes 90's

Sens 90's black

Rangers white Liberty

Penguins robo-penguin

Some jerseys I'd like to see in a future NHL game:

Hartford Whalers navy, green, and silver

Bruins Neely/Bourque era jerseys

Sabres black and red

Coyotes 90's

Sens 90's black

Rangers white Liberty

Penguins robo-penguin

Blues early '90's, Hull, Joseph, Oates, Shannahan, and so on

He is cody21. His birthday on his CSSdesigns profile is December 21st and on this HJC post Cody said his birthday was December 21st. He also has the exact same style of talking, and his concepts are the same crappy style.

Also CSS probably stands for Cody _______ Smith, we just don't know what his middle name is.

Woah! You think I'm Cody? My name is Carl Scott Simone and we just happen to share a birthday. BIG DEAL.

Woah! You think I'm Cody? My name is Carl Scott Simone and we just happen to share a birthday. BIG DEAL.

You seem pretty defensive. :therock:

You seem pretty defensive. :therock:

Just like Cody :rolleyes:

Are we really turning this thread into another Cody21 witchhunt? Can we all just shut up and enjoy some logos?

From playing with the Penguins...

You get home/away. They are correct.

The navy throwback (2nd Winter Classic) is labeled by year and not listed as a current alt. It also had the WC patch removed. (I bet the patch is on the WC version of the game).

You get the other powder blue WC jersey (and it's also listed by year). I'm pretty sure the WC patch is removed (can't remember). The numbers are too thick. They look like the knockoffs that roam Pittsburgh. What's strange is the Sabres version has the WC patch on it.

You get the pre-edge jerseys home/away.

They have the first cup years' jerseys home/away. They added the 75th anniv patch on them. The fonts are still incorrect.

Notable missing: The early diagonal Pitts powder blue and white versions, gold 1984 alternates, anything triangle penguin (home, diagonal Pitt away, or alt that became roads).

I can't fpr the life of me figure out why they have removed the Leafs most recent white alternate, along with Buffalo's, Florida, and Edmonton. They already had them made thus why remove them, there is less jerseys in the game this year than last year.

But what continues to drive me nuts is the inclusion of the Nordiques, Whalers, Scouts and Rockies logos, yet you cannot name your team any of those things....