Mississippi RiverKings (SPHL) unveil 2013-2014 jerseys

Geoff

Yesterday they released their white jersey via twitter and today they did the same with the dark. Also of note is the SPHL's Tenth Anniversary patch on the hem of the white jersey.

BLcd1aXCQAAttcV.jpgBLiN_G6CIAEigsL.jpg

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

I like the uniform. It reminds me of the Iowa Stars.

(P.S: Who's Cody, Geoff? A buddy of yours or is it a inside joke from here?)

You're making this way too easy.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I like the uniform. It reminds me of the Iowa Stars.

(P.S: Who's Cody, Geoff? A buddy of yours or is it a inside joke from here?)

Dude, stop.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Dude, stop.

These are my words to anyone who continues to "ERMAGHERD CODY" every time a new poster appears. Please stop the witch hunts. Thank you.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Dude, stop.

These are my words to anyone who continues to "ERMAGHERD CODY" every time a new poster appears. Please stop the witch hunts. Thank you.

Yes, please. Not all of us want this forum to turn into some giant horrible circle-jerk EVERY SINGLE TIME a new person joins.

I find it sad that a forum that, not long ago, had people worrying about a lack of new members, is now ostracizing them whenever they may present themselves, because of ONE GUY.

And now, a thread about one of those rarest of beasts - a minor-hockey uniform that actually looks somewhat well-designed - has been overshadowed by somebody's own crappy sense of humour.

Jesus tap-dancing Christ.

Dude, stop.

Yes, please. Not all of us want this forum to turn into some giant horrible circle-jerk EVERY SINGLE TIME a new person joins.

I find it sad that a forum that, not long ago, had people worrying about a lack of new members, is now ostracizing them whenever they may present themselves, because of ONE GUY.

And now, a thread about one of those rarest of beasts - a minor-hockey uniform that actually looks somewhat well-designed - has been overshadowed by somebody's own crappy sense of humour.

Jesus tap-dancing Christ.

Since when has this forum been worrying about a lack of new members?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

It pains me to say this, but I feel like the trim needs some black. Right now it doesn't mesh all that well with the logo.

FWIW, the R'Kings wore black pants, helmets & gloves last season. I think it gives their set an Avalanche vibe. My bet is that holds true for 2013/14. (Sorry for the enormous pics.)

47845_10151625828353968_1378309183_n.jpg
A9M5uo-CYAApMl9.jpg

I like that they are using plain white for the "light" jersey this season instead of that odd gold. I also think the deletion of that burnt orange is a nice case of addition by subtraction.

Here's the black throwback jersey they wore last year. Another reason why black accessories made sense for 2012/13.

562233_10151614421123968_907177761_n.jpg

This gets a meh from me. A traditional and plain striping pattern for a minor league team. The shoulder striping could be interesting but otherwise I find it boring with the colour seperation. I also agree with people that the arms should be flipped

DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT HOCKEY

Archived