2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

Nike-Zenit-14-15-Home-Kit.jpg

Love it. I'm sorry, I know some think Nike is boring but to me they are still the best by some distance. I want my team to look classy and dignified...something that will immediately make you say "wow, that club has a sharp looking kit..." followed immediately by you not really noticing it much as you watch the match. And the very best designs for me are the ones where you basically think the above thoughts...and then...as you get a closer look or perhaps at a completely different time, you notice little details you hadn't before. Things that aren't distracting but nuanced and clever...like the thin pinstripes on Roma or the multi-tonal red on Atletico from the page before. For me Nike, is the best at producing kits with that kind of effect.

Not to say Nike doesn't produce bombs each and every year or that other don't produce good kits...or even that you can't just love the craziness that is Warrior. Just my opinion.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Liverpool getting a new sponsor? Sad that the Standard Chartered looked better.

I think they're just a training wear sponsor, as DHL were to Manchester United last season.

I went to Disneys Wide World Of Sports last weekend and a lot of the new signage and what-not use the new Orlando City logo.

Wish I would've taken pictures while I was there, but I did notice a complete lack of red anywhere around the new signage. Seems like red is completely out.

I'm guessing adidas wanted to minimize it and the owners were fine with it. Being the only purple team in the league they should have kept the red to help the logo stand out on the shirts.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Spurs leaks

You would like to think that these would all be officially released (if real) before the North American preseason tour beginning July 19th.

I have seen the home and away shirts leaked in various places before but the third is new to me. It has been too long since Spurs had a yellow kit and would be a welcome addition in my opinion.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Archived