NASCAR 2014: Cars

Davidellias

I think so too, C2C2006. I'm also a Pepper drinker myself, but Cherry Coke seems to be another weakness of mine, but that's for another time.

Back on topic, Kyle Busch seems to be becoming the Oregon of NASCAR, as they have yet again unveiled another paint scheme, this one for the Daytona 500:

1005816_672857062757064_57515138_n.jpg

No, this is not a joke. It looks like one of those Toyota Custom Cars from Toyota's Car Builder promotion a few years back.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, this is not a joke. It looks like one of those Toyota Custom Cars from Toyota's Car Builder promotion a few years back.

this is at the top of the list of why i cant watch Nascar. i cant take this :censored: seriously.

Is that what you (and hundreds of thousands of people elsewhere in the country) say when you watch a college football/basketball game, when the team uses their umpteenth different uniform combination in a season?

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

I think so too, C2C2006. I'm also a Pepper drinker myself, but Cherry Coke seems to be another weakness of mine, but that's for another time.

Back on topic, Kyle Busch seems to be becoming the Oregon of NASCAR, as they have yet again unveiled another paint scheme, this one for the Daytona 500:

I kinda like that design. Makes me want peanut M&Ms. upon looking at it farther, it would be a great design for a Planters peanut car.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

That is a beautiful design and it will be used to promote M&M's campaign of 1 yellow M&M per 100 M&M's.

spacer.png

this is at the top of the list of why i cant watch Nascar. i cant take this :censored: seriously.

Is that what you (and hundreds of thousands of people elsewhere in the country) say when you watch a college football/basketball game, when the team uses their umpteenth different uniform combination in a season?

its not about the number of designs they use. im saying that car right there is ridiculous. i'd be embarrassed to drive it. id be embarrassed to be Kyle Bush anyway, but those M&M cars are a joke. as you indicated yourself

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

BK Racing has switched the 93 to the 23 as Dr. Pepper will sponsor Alex Bowman for the whole season:

23drpepper-layout.jpg

This seemed like a no-brainer. I don't know why they didn't do this sooner. Both the 83 & 93 had Dr. Pepper as a Sponsor at one time or another last season. This car will be maroon for day races and silver (most likely Dr. Pepper Ten) for night races.

Is this an official graphic??

Because that stripe is on the wrong side on the rear view. It should be on the left side of center....

Do you feel the same way about soccer, who also designs their team's,look around a corporate sponsor?

87Redskins.png

I read this thread and it reminded me of my youth watching Jeff Gordon and his cars. Then I got the urge to want to design a car, started thinking about how a long time ago I had a Nascar game on my ps2. Looked it up to see what all is out and Nascar the Game 2014 is going to be released in a couple weeks. Im excited again, Thank you Nascar Thread for bringing out the kid in me. I need to get back into Nascar....

Figured I'd bring this topic back up, seeing as how the Daytona 500 is 29 days away. Some things that have been confirmed for this season are:

- Jimmie Johnson will run this all-white look as his primary color scheme:

48lowes-white-diecast.jpg

- It was confirmed that Brad Keselowski will run this all-white Miller Lite car to go along with Miller's recent release of their white cans:

2millerlite-white-diecast.jpg

Keselowski will also run the following schemes for Wurth and Alliance Truck Parts:

2wurth-side-wurthfb.jpg

2alliance-truck-parts-atp-fb.jpg

- Finally, Brian Vickers' #55 Aaron's Dream Machine Toyota has received a facelift since the original scheme was released in August.

New Scheme:

55aarons-dream-machine-vickers.jpg

old:

55aarons-side-2014.jpg

55aarons-2014-front-bvtwit.jpg

Much better IMO. The yellow looked way off compared to the new one.

JJ and BK's all-white cars are my favorites. For the latest in paint schemes and such, head on over to Jayski's Paint scheme Gallery right HERE

I LOVE chrome and painted wheels!!!

Mets, Jets, Islanders

That M&M's car is one of my favorite. Designs like that are actually one of the things that draw me to the sport. As far as my favorite drivers, I liked Jeff Gordon's schemes more last year. Not that his new ones are all that bad, just a downgrade in my opinion.

I read this thread and it reminded me of my youth watching Jeff Gordon and his cars. Then I got the urge to want to design a car, started thinking about how a long time ago I had a Nascar game on my ps2. Looked it up to see what all is out and Nascar the Game 2014 is going to be released in a couple weeks. Im excited again, Thank you Nascar Thread for bringing out the kid in me. I need to get back into Nascar....

If the new NASCAR game is anything like the most recent, it'll be frustratingly difficult to create a car -- it's do-able, though with patience. You have to use a bunch of basic shapes to create whatever logos and designs aren't in the game.

I LOVE chrome and painted wheels!!!

I do too. I wish they were more common than they are.

IUe6Hvh.png

If the new NASCAR game is anything like the most recent, it'll be frustratingly difficult to create a car -- it's do-able, though with patience. You have to use a bunch of basic shapes to create whatever logos and designs aren't in the game.

NASCAR the Game 2011 was the last game I had that you could create cars. It was more user-friendly then the create-a-car during the EA Sports series of NASCAR games at least.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

I remember the one that i played, maybe 08, idk. I know it had Tony Stewart on the cover in his Home Depot stuff, but on that one it was choose sponser, placement, then your shapes to put on the car for layout, and all the other sponsers and placement and making them happy. It was fun and made it more than just racing.

Cream Soda - I wouldn't call it "official". I say that because NASCAR doesn't necessarily have an official template like the NFL. It pretty much all depends on the company that is helping make the paint scheme and design a reality. However, most companies use something very similar to what that graphic shows. So, to answer your question about the stripe, I'll say that it is official, as most of these graphics are ~99% correct.

Do you feel the same way about soccer, who also designs their team's,look around a corporate sponsor?

oh yea, soccer definitely has their priorities backwards. but most soccer uniforms (kits) still look very nice and are well designed. most Nascar liveries are garbage

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

NASCAR the Game 2011 was the last game I had that you could create cars. It was more user-friendly then the create-a-car during the EA Sports series of NASCAR games at least.[/quote

If u can find a copy of NASCAR racing 2003 season for pc that's the best way to make a car!!

NASCAR the Game 2011 was the last game I had that you could create cars. It was more user-friendly then the create-a-car during the EA Sports series of NASCAR games at least.[/quote

If u can find a copy of NASCAR racing 2003 season for pc that's the best way to make a car!!

Yeah the PC ones were always good. One I had you could do it all in photoshop and import it back into the game. Those games are expensive now since they're obviously not made anymore -- if you find one on ebay, it's likely to cost quite a bit.

I was able to make some pretty nice cars in the last NASCAR game but all too often the time I put into it amounted to nothing. Also, you couldn't play with created cars in a season. It would've been nice if, as you got new sponsors, you could design your own cars, but they were predesigned. You could play with custom cars online, but they don't always load, so to your opponents it looks like you're racing a car that's just one color with a stock looking number.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived