All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. teeray01

Utah Yetis NHL

This all looks great!
  3. It's better to have someone routinely playing there than to have it sit vacant. I'm sure if FC Dallas plays Inter Miami next year, that's where they would play. AT&T is bigger, but I don't think bringing in grass for a MLS game is better than playing on an already established grass field. Whoever plays there would probably put everyone on one side of the field like Birmingham has done in the UFL, and Orlando did in the XFL last year.
  4. Is this why they decided to wait until a month ago to start going after West Texas?
  5. Technically he's 100%, but he hasn't had to kick one since high school.
  6. Not relocation related, just funny
  7. Do the hockey world proud, Utahns. Just say no to Yeti, Ice, Fury, Blizzard, and Hockey Club. And refuse a logo that has anything hockey related in it.
  8. Today
  9. These playoffs really showing how we’re at a low point in NBA branding. The Western Conference bracket is 4 of the 6/7 worst looks in the NBA, with the best remaining probably being the uninspiring Nuggets set but them wearing the awful 5280 uniforms all the time. The Wolves current set still doesn’t look right and apparently their ownership situation has leaked over to their uniform choices of either wearing throwbacks all the time or never. Dallas is extremely dated but at least their primaries exude memories of Dirk and their 2011 title, so they wear their drab statement and city instead. The only team that seems to know what their identity is is the Thunder, unfortunately their identity still looks like something generic that was cobbled in a few weeks after stealing Seattle’s team, 15 years and a uniform adjustment later. The East has better uniforms but the Knicks have almost completely abandoned their best uniform (the standard blues) in favor of overusing navy and wearing white on the road. The city edition is pretty good but also very clearly a one off gimmick. The Pacers wear yellow all the time and their primaries still have that stupid circle lettering. The Cavs wear black all the time even though it’s not at all present in their primary uniforms with a giant C that doesn’t fit their current wordmarks on the front because they won a title in a BFBS uniform with a giant C on the front
  10. Klondyke

Utah Yetis NHL

I really love the script logo and the snowflake would be a great shoulder patch
  11. When the Columbus Crew announced they were relocating to Austin, their owner hinted they were going to do a contest for some designs and names. I threw this together. When I found out they were not going to have a contest, I abandoned the project. Wanted to refine this a bit more, but never got around to it. Orange is a nod to the Longhorns, with the primary colour of the kits (that were never designed) being black. The guitar pick shield, with the guitar strings is a nod to the city/state's vibrant country music scene.
  12. GriffinM6

Utah Yetis NHL

Really like where you've started. I want to echo what Raysox said though. I'd love to see what this would look like in the 90s Jazz color scheme.
  13. This has happened every year in the NAL over the last few years. They first announce 8 teams, only for two of them to fold before the season starts, so they kick off with six. Then a team folds midseason and they are down to 5, which screws up their schedule.
  14. LETS GOOOOOOOOOO What an unbelievable game.
  15. Hurricanes power play disappears, facing a hot goaltender, incapable of winning on the road, and a heartbreaking multi-overtime loss? I've seen this movie before. Rangers will win this series in 5.
  16. Alright tight. Let’s see if this kid can put out this dumpster fire. At least Silicon Valley is warm. And even on a rookie deal, I think he might still be able to afford a modest little condo with a disconnected parking spot. That’s a come up in the Bay Area. Win win, really.
  17. I've really come around a lot on this set post 2019(?) refresh. Especially the home getup, those colors really pop! That Love's patch is really horrendous though, gotta be the worst in the NBA.
  18. Well its not the Arena Football League, but another team is done for the year. NAL Oklahoma Flying Aces are going dormant for the rest of the season. https://www.oursportscentral.com/services/releases/flying-aces-to-go-dormant-for-the-reminder-of-2024-to-restructure/n-6090923
  19. This is how I found out that Scott Riggs is Layne Riggs’ father
  20. That wouldn't look completely terrible if kept to just sleeve cuff trim. But yeah, as headspoon piping, hat's...well, you know what, I'd have to see it, so let me not speak so soon.
  21. Easily throwback of the year for me. Great colors, sharp edges, and sweet tribute to the Aussie/Kiwi bond.
  22. I think the home team chooses their uniform first then the away team picks a uniform that clashes. The Wolves have been doing whiteouts at playoff games this year, so that's probably why they're wearing white for their home games. They're also 6-0 now wearing white, which probably influences things too. I agree the throwback uniforms are definitely the favorite among fans. My guess is there might be some kind of limit on wearing throwback uniforms in the playoffs, but I don't know that for a fact.
  23. If they did that we’d probably hate it
  24. I guarantee they're easier than 64yd FGs.
  25. Problem with HS stadiums (at least in Texas) is no beer sales. No matter how appealing it is to play in one of our 6A Football Stadiums, that little issue kills it.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.