All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I wouldn’t hate the stripe as much as I do if it actually extended through the whole helmet like a normal stripe
  3. So when was the last time Day 2 of a draft had no QB's taken? I would think Spencer Rattler would be taken early tomorrow.
  4. I took this picture tonight at the draft. This is absolutely atrocious.
  5. Today
  6. Lol I was exaggerating for effect. Who would want another red and black team? That's why I continued on by suggesting brown or blues or yellows, whatever. My point stands. Come up with colour scheme that suits your team identity, not this 'pick-a-colour-that-isn't-used' mentality.
  7. https://www.instagram.com/stories/xflanalyst/3354866946347279271?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=MWNoNjF0NzM0bG43MA==
  8. I get that many would say to never change the Bears logo, but if one were to, I think the way you did incorporating their striping pattern into it is a great way to go! It feels very Chicago Bears to me. Like many others I am down with the Chicago flag motif and it looks great on that uniform template.
  9. Chicago Bears: I tried modernizing Chicago's bear logo last time around. Hate it. Loathe it. This time around I went with something I've seen a few others attempt, but with my own take. I started by making the wishbone C symmetrical and by removing the outline. I then used the wishbone end of said wishbone C as the space for classic Bears stripes. Like on the uniforms, the stripes on the logo change based on their background. Home: The Bears uniforms are classics, and I didn't want to change much on home or away. For the home I've switched numbers to orange with no outline, same with the striping, moved GSH to the back neck, and put some Chicago stars on the inner collar because apparently the Bears used to be good at football. Must have been before my time. Away: See above. These away explanations are getting boring. But I like what I like and what I like is matching home and away. Alternate: By now we all know the Chicago flag. It's perfect and I love it and now it's on the Bears uniform. The Cs on the helmet have striping to reflect the new flag striping. Hall of Fame: The Bears nailed it with their 1936 throwbacks. They did not nail it with their orange jerseys and orange helmets. Here I've created a bit of an amalgam of former Bears looks so that they could use the orange helmets in a throwback situation.
  10. The Kenosha Kingfish announced the uniforms for their game where they'll be playing under the Kenosha Kickers name.
  11. Thanks to those who looked and reacted to what I posted thus far. The time between Packers' picks in the draft has let me finish up the uniforms for the team, as well as a new template I wanted to try out. Please let me know what you think. Thanks! I kept a consistent template for the home, away and alternate uniforms with the stripes and the stars from the DC flag as the main imagery the uniform is based around. Northwestern's jerseys from a couple years ago were the main inspiration for the jerseys here, though I did not like them actually going behind the numbers so I cut the stripes off before they get to the numbers on mine. The sleeves have a textless version of the primary on the sleeves, and the pants have the secondary logo in the middle of the stripes. I imagined that the "throwbacks" as a de-evolution of the modern home uniforms. The throwback helmet would have the player number on each side in lieu of TV numbers on the jersey and is modeled on the helmet in the fauxback logo. I experimented with some of the trendy things like a pentagon or star texture pattern in the numbers but just didn't like how it looks too much. Hope you all like them!
  12. I don't think owners are well-liked by fans anyway. Harris may not end up being great, but with two decades of Snyder, I would think Washingtonians can accept it as a plus and live with it.
  13. The Orioles Cash Grab Connect Set: now half as hideous as it originally was! Next step is to get rid of the jersey and we're all good. Just do a black (or better yet, orange) version of the road jersey, call it your Cash Grab Connect for 2025 and be done with it.
  14. Tigres Femenil wearing one of the Earth Day kits in a game
  15. Looking at past pictures, it seems like it went quite a while without seeing any updates. Although decrepit, there really is something about those kinds of stadiums that have such idiosyncrasy (when plumbing isn't involved). Quite a relic of the past. I was just going to ask about the rustic look the stadium had, but I got my answer. Did they not consider the weathering effects from the ocean when determining what material to use? Hawaii is entirely archipelago; you can't escape the ocean winds.
  16. Yeah, the laxing of the helmet design rules has me a LITTLE worried about the NFL. Rules are meant to be broken.
  17. Yesterday
  18. https://www.instagram.com/stories/columbuscrew/3354781454947765826?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=MXdpZXN2MTgzaWxkZg== MLS All Star Game concert is Marshmello.
  19. I went to five Pro Bowls at that stadium. 01-02 and 07-09. Also saw one in Phoenix. Didn’t compare in the slightest. Man that place was an absolute dump. It’s easily the most dilapidated stadium I’ve ever seen a game at, and I grew up going to games at the Coliseum in Oakland and Candlestick in SF (which were both trash heaps). For as bad as those two are/were, they’re five star luxury resorts in comparison. Aloha Stadium was downright dangerous by the last game I saw there in 09. The metal platforms in the second deck and all the staircases were nearly completely rusted out and falling apart. I cannot believe they played games there for another twelve years. The other weird thing about that stadium is that, for Oahu, it’s kind of out in the middle of nowhere. I was always Waikiki centric when I went to the games so that may be biasing that viewpoint (I was also in middle school/in my early 20s), but I always found that kind of weird. But, for all the bad things I’ve said about that place, I do genuinely love it. The Pro Bowl usually gets cracked on, but it was such a unique experience. Having all of that NFL pageantry on a tropical island was such a product of its time and I don’t think we’ll ever really get something like that again. I miss the hell out of Candlestick Park and that surprises me a lot, because like I said, it was a dump. But it was our dump. I think I might miss Aloha even more than I do Candlestick. Oh! Also, on that Aloha Stadium swap meet. My buddy and I once went there (non pro bowl trip) and got into a metric ton of trouble combining ice, a handheld slingshot we bought from that swap meet, and staying on the 15th floor of a Waikiki hotel. I was 14 or 15. Great times, man.
  20. This really highlights what an awful font the Falcons chose.
  21. No, but that's mostly because I think Mike Florio is an idiot.
  22. No red and black. How about red and blue? That hasn’t been done before.
  23. You're definitely overthinking it.
  24. I’m so thrilled that my team shares a division with these guys.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.