All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The Kraken use more of a light teal than a powder blue so I don't see the issue.
  3. Purple should be the main color, since neither the Kings nor Ducks really want to embrace it.
  4. These are blue and not purple right? I'm not seeing incorrectly? Regardless, it definitely doesn't match the purple of the hats and belts (nor the logos nor the merch). I have to assume this is UA not being able to produce the purple because the team did tweet something a while back about ordering purple jerseys.
  5. "Philadelphia," which is operating as a full-time road team, is number three on the list now. We're two days out from the season starting... or are we?
  6. They’re lucky they share a division with Tepper’s toxic trash heap.
  7. Nfl network just showed vikings cheerleaders and they had the wordmark shown on the leaked alt in big font across their chests. It's real
  8. Today
  9. Selfishly I hope Utah avoids light/powder blue so the Kraken can be the main light blue franchise in the league. Although our primaries are dark blue so that opens the door. Bet they go a light blue primary with a black-dominated logo. Brown would be a nice color to get into the NHL but it’s all about selling merch these days
  10. Ohio State had something like that in the 1950's. Eventually it became the sleeve stripes under Woody Hayes.
  11. Next years QB class looks bleak, which is why I suspect everyone is reaching. Didn’t really want Nix but would rather him than McCarthy and he seems to be a pretty good fit for Payton’s offense, so whatever.
  12. I hate the Falcons so much. Dropping 180M on a guy and drafting his replacement (who is 24 with an even worse injury history) is flat out embarrassing. By the time Kirk’s contract is done, Mike Penix will be 28. Brandon Weeden 2.0. Especially with the pass rush as bad as it is and no defensive players off the board at all. This is generational malpractice.
  13. With the 10th pick in the NFL Draft, the Minnesota Vikings select Brady Quinn 2.0. Broncos: Hold our beer. With the 12th pick in the NFL Draft, the Denver Broncos select Jake Locker 2.0.
  14. This is going to end up being the most overvalued QB draft class ever. Six in just twelve picks? What?
  15. I mean, it’s still an upgrade from Zach Wilson. In the same way that getting t-boned is an upgrade from getting crushed between two semis.
  16. Now Denver picks Bo Nix, who has like a third round rating. This draft feels like it’s being run using AI.
  17. Apparently Detroit and Tampa Bay are in discussion too. Id love for these cities to be in MLS but they need to be the USL clubs promoted to MLS like Orlando and Cincinnati, not new separate clubs killing the current USL clubs like St Louis and San Diego.
  18. Now I'm sorry I asked. Good lord, man. Those stripes would be awful. No need for a test, it's already obvious that he's high on something.
  19. How often does a team win the draft and then go on to win the league? It happened in Draft Day, but that's the only time I remember.
  20. That goes for his brain too.
  21. Like, I know Cousins has the structural integrity of wet cardboard, but this is a little much. Outside of Williams, the lower half of this first round has been bizarrely stupid.
  22. Now that an unexpected QB is off the board and not a position player, I think Howie is smelling some blood in the water... get ready for a move up to around 12 - 14.
  23. I am not understanding the vast majority of these picks. Daniels I already said Maye is a weird pick when you need EVERYTHING else Alt over Nabers Are you kidding me? Now Atlanta. What are these teams smoking?
  24. Whoa. At least Atlanta realized that Cousins is a complete loser. It's just a shame they realized that after committing a ton of guaranteed money to him. So is Penix just going to sit the bench a la Jordan Love and Aaron Rodgers? I feel for the guy, having to just sit there and hold a clipboard while his contemporaries get to ball out.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.