Best college football uniforms

mattp0777

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kansas State

img20481878.jpg

The thing I have against KState's, is nothing matches. Helmet purple to jersey purple.

And the biggest is the shoulder stripe. It's so unique to KState, but you only see it on the shoulder. Why not have it on the pants/helmet?

Applies to Auburn too. Why not put your Northwestern stripe on the pants and make everything match. It's the only way to make them better than they are.

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

Kansas State

img20481878.jpg

The thing I have against KState's, is nothing matches. Helmet purple to jersey purple.

And the biggest is the shoulder stripe. It's so unique to KState, but you only see it on the shoulder. Why not have it on the pants/helmet?

Applies to Auburn too. Why not put your Northwestern stripe on the pants and make everything match. It's the only way to make them better than they are.

The helmet matches the pants - so saying "nothing matches" isn't quite correct. KState looks better as-is than putting the shoulder stripes everywhere. It's the same reason Iowa doesn't put their sleeve stripes on their helmet.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Kansas State

img20481878.jpg

The helmet matches the pants - so saying "nothing matches" isn't quite correct. KState looks better as-is than putting the shoulder stripes everywhere. It's the same reason Iowa doesn't put their sleeve stripes on their helmet.

Iowa's set is based on the Steelers though so that won't really work

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Kansas State

img20481878.jpg

Iowa's set is based on the Steelers though so that won't really work

And K-State modeled their look after the Dallas Cowboys.

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Archived