This is October: 2014 MLB Postseason Thread

AnythingChicago

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Place is going nuts. Let's be real here, Oakland does not deserve to be in the playoffs. Kansas City Royals, I dub thee MLB Playoffs 2014 Team Justice. You have 5 outs to score 2 runs while allowing none.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

That Perez at bat was disgraceful. I mean good lord, you can't have a worse at-bat. Retire from baseball.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

That Perez at bat was disgraceful. I mean good lord, you can't have a worse at-bat. Retire from baseball.

It sure was. Especially that swing on strike three.

:censored: ing nothing at all anywhere near the plate. Just 3 goobers all over the place while Perez blindly swings. That guy is a retard.

Then you have Infante come up and get bupkis. They just got outmatched by a dude who probably rode a penny farthing to the ballpark.

twitter

*let's cut to our Yost cam to get an intimate shot of some positional coach getting a handful of sunflower seeds*

twitter

Archived