2015 MLB Season Thread with Postseason Discussion

Gary

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know, right? The Giants refuse to let the A's move to anywhere near San Jose, and then one day they just decide to let the Mariners move right into their home city! That's pretty messed up. [/sarcasm]

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

Who'd have thought the Yankees-Red Sox game would be the last game still going on tonight? That light delay they had didn't help either, although it only lasted 16 minutes. I've seen Yanks-Sox games lasting a long time, but this is ridiculous!

Marlins walk off, but don´t tell me this ripping off jerseys fad is back ? i hate that :censored: so much, shows no respect for expensive jerseys that fans pay 200-300 for

They're not ripping the fans jerseys, they're ripping their own jersey that they spend their own money (although not as much) on. They can do whatever they wish with their jersey, just as the fans can do whatever with their jersey. It's not like they're burning a country flag or anything. Why should jerseys be respected?

Cubs destroyed Colorado today. Feels good, man.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Marlins walk off, but don´t tell me this ripping off jerseys fad is back ? i hate that :censored: so much, shows no respect for expensive jerseys that fans pay 200-300 for

They're not ripping the fans jerseys, they're ripping their own jersey that they spend their own money (although not as much) on. They can do whatever they wish with their jersey, just as the fans can do whatever with their jersey. It's not like they're burning a country flag or anything. Why should jerseys be respected?

Pretty sure players get everything for free, but the point is that some fans spend alot of money of those aut. jerseys, i for once have alot of jerseys and take good care of them, that is why it hurts to see them destroyed for no reason, remember there are folks who make em´and sew on numbers and name carefully, some might take pride in their work....besides, the jersey and logo are representing the team, was there not a thing about Toronto in the NHL, and the outrage about jerseys being thrown on the ice, belived it upset the players to see the Leafs jerseys on the ice, destroying it is far worse imo

It's probably a good thing LaTroy Hawkins is quitting baseball after the season.

It'll be a miracle if the Cubs can somehow stay over .500 until the Kris Bryant screwjob concludes.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived