2015 MLB Season Thread with Postseason Discussion

Gary

Only about 17,000 at the Jays game earlier... + enough 8th inning walkouts in the 1 run game wtf.

New turf looks better live, there's a lot more beer variety this season even in the 500 level. I'll probably wait to go back on a warmer night when I can get some upper-deck/first-baseline open air sun.

I think Pompey should be moved from the 2 hole & put Devon Travis there for a while.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8 games this season and the Reds have had bullpen troubles in all of them. That'll be the thing that keeps this team down this year. Guys unable to pitch out of the bullpen and Price mismanaging when to use his greatest weapon.

PvO6ZWJ.png

8 games this season and the Reds have had bullpen troubles in all of them. That'll be the thing that keeps this team down this year. Guys unable to pitch out of the bullpen and Price mismanaging when to use his greatest weapon.

The Mariners are running into the same issue. They just blew two winnable games to the Dodgers after the bullpen let them down.

I think relief is possible, but it's funny to see pitching letting the hitting down in Seattle after so many years of the opposite.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I've always found it weird that Jackie Robinson's number has its colors inverted from the rest of the Dodger retired numbers. He was a Dodger! Plus, this is the man who requested that his HOF plaque only display his on-field accomplishments. I can see other teams wanting to separate it from their own players but in this case I'd think he'd want to be seen as no different than his teammates.

VmWIn6B.png

So far, this season feels exactly like 2011 and 2013 for the Giants. Pitching is getting shelled on the nights when they can hit, they can't hit on the nights they pitch well, and while the defense has played decently, there's at least one guy who absolutely kills them each game with defensive lapses.

You can say that the team played like that last year with the exception of the first 60 games and the playoffs. Yeah this offense is garbage now struggling against the frickin Rockies at home with loads of men left on base. 3-7 sucks, but at least it's VERY early(though it's an odd year).

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Coming to the conclusion that the Pirates might not be very good this year. The question then, fellow CCLSC members, is can you achieve anything with crap? Obviously the answer is yes, we're in our 18th year here at Sportslogos.net

?? so you are saying Sportslogos.net is full of crap ?

I took great pleasure reading the Cardinals trolls eating up his strikeouts. Hey, at least our prospects are alive.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived