2015 MLB Season Thread with Postseason Discussion

Gary

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I took great pleasure reading the Cardinals trolls eating up his strikeouts. Hey, at least our prospects are alive.

Well... that's a bit harsh
Yeah gonna agree... that's a bit low...

Really, CS85? Pretty disgusting, dude. You should know better.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I took great pleasure reading the Cardinals trolls eating up his strikeouts. Hey, at least our prospects are alive.

It's ok, once the Rams move, Cardinals fans will have even more time to speculate about other prospects.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

So Kris Bryant is coming up for the Cubs...

Then proceeds to strike out 3 times.

They gave him Mark Grace number 17? I always thought he was revered in Chicago.
Guess not. Bobby Hill, Felix Pie, Adam Greenberg, Mike Fontenot, Matt Garza and Dave Sappelt* were also assigned the 17 of the hit king of the 1990s. Grace took a shot at the Cubs after winning the World Series with Arizona, so they pretty much make sure it stays in circulation.

But they retired 31 for an Atlanta Brave. It's the Cubs.

(*I only remembered three of those, but knew there were more.)

I know it's still very early in the season, but it's getting pretty tiring to see the Giants play very dismal baseball in this 8-game losing streak. Lack of offense (except for probably Aoki nowadays), lack of lights-out pitching performances, lack of good defense, lack of a few players (notably Hunter Pence) due to injury, and the everlasting inability of the Giants to hit with runners in scoring position. Hopefully this would get better soon enough...

It's an odd year.

Great homer by wil myers ! but why did the cubs have a nasty hobo on the pitching mount ? don´t they have barbers in cubs part of town ?

Hobos have feelings too.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Great homer by wil myers ! but why did the cubs have a nasty hobo on the pitching mount ? don´t they have barbers in cubs part of town ?

Hobos have feelings too.

Maybe, but i wish they had a piece of soap insted.....

anyway, i think it´s a disgrace to look like that when you play for a Major League Baseball team (then it´s a good thing he plays for the Cubs insted ! oh snap!)

Hobos have feelings too.

Maybe, but i wish they had a piece of soap insted.....

anyway, i think it´s a disgrace to look like that when you play for a Major League Baseball team (then it´s a good thing he plays for the Cubs insted ! oh snap!)

Cubs: 5-4, otherwise known as a winning record (just barely).

Marlins: 3-8, tied for last in the NL East.

Which team is the Minor League team again?

Marlins: 2 World Series championships in the last 18 years.

Cubs: Aimlessly wandering in the woods for well over 100 years.

Don't think the Cubs are in any position to talk smack....

No wonder the Cubs haven't won anything, they're too busy having picnics in the woods. Such a big surprise!

IbjBaeE.png

Great analogy, which reminds me of the age old riddle, if a Cub takes a dump in the woods, and there is noone around to hear it, does it make a noise ?

Great analogy, which reminds me of the age old riddle, if a Cub takes a dump in the woods, and there is noone around to hear it, does it make a noise ?

If the Marlins build a ballpark using shady money, and there are no fans inside, did they play a game?

twitter

Things are getting a little salty between CS85 and Jason from Miami.

In other news, it's nice to see the Sox kick the crap ouf of the Tigers considering how many tines this season they'll be on the receiving end.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

If the Marlins build a ballpark using shady money, and there are no fans inside, did they play a game?

Hmm, been trying for 5 hours to come up with a smart reply, no luck so far, even missed the funeral i was supposed to attend today..... oh well, no worries.. it probably had the same intensity, fun and atmosphere as a game at wrigley field

Archived