NFL Merry-Go-Round: Relocation Roundelay

duma

As for the Bills news, it's noteworthy, but I don't think it's too huge a deal as it concerns LA. The Bills were almost certainly not going to move in the next 3-5 years anyways. Only if LA doesn't have two teams by then would they really be worth thinking about. And since this deal has a relatively affordable buyout after 7 years, that thought process doesn't change all that much now anyways.

I don't think Buffalo's long-term future is clear, but I do think it's incredibly unlikely it ends up being in LA.

I think the Bills were a dark horse candidate to be the "gone in the middle of the night" kind of relocation. Their lease was up at the end of next season. They have a 94 year-old owner whose health is deteriorating and whose kids don't want the team; when he dies, the team goes up for auction.

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True.

But he didn't choose where he was born. He chose to live in downstate Illinois.

Even after he had enough money to live anywhere on the planet, he continued to choose to live in downstate Illinois.

That speaks volumes about what he really likes. Wanting to keep an eye on his new investment doesn't negate that.

True.

But he didn't choose where he was born. He chose to live in downstate Illinois.

Even after he had enough money to live anywhere on the planet, he continued to choose to live in downstate Illinois.

That speaks volumes about what he really likes. Wanting to keep an eye on his new investment doesn't negate that.

He will go to London before St Louis. I don't feel the St, Louis love like everyone else outside of Jax. St Louis got fleeced twice. If they lose the Rams, that is it for at least 30 years. St Louis is no LA. Besides, something drastic has to happen before we can consider. Worst year in franchise history and still had good attendance considering.

You won't get any argument from me - I've been saying for years that the Rams will be the next team to move.

But why are you so concerned about Khan's loyalties? You've been saying all along that the lease absolutely prohibits even talk of a move.

Feeling less secure these days? :P

You won't get any argument from me - I've been saying for years that the Rams will be the next team to move.

But why are you so concerned about Khan's loyalties? You've been saying all along that the lease absolutely prohibits even talk of a move.

Feeling less secure these days? :P

Actually, I was reaffirming his loyalties to a St Louis fan. Look at you trollin. Bandwagoner. Of course you don't understand. You don't know what loyalty means. Bandwagon fans are the worst people/

Just 2011? I've been saying the Rams should move longer than that.

You obviously bear me some personal animus, for which I am sorry. I have never deliberately made this personal, I just think your market has yet to show on a continuous basis that it can support a football team.

If that is somehow your basis for attacking me personally, then I can't help that.

I never wanted any part of a personal feud. The " :P " means I'm teasing you, not insulting you. If I have fanned anything personal between us, then I apologize so we can lay this to rest right now.

With Island_Style it's sometimes hard to separate the meta internet humour from the deadly serious posts.

He knew what he was doing. He has poked this bear many of times. The razz was him trying to get away with it. He was looking for a reaction.

With Island_Style it's sometimes hard to separate the meta internet humour from the deadly serious posts.

He knew what he was doing. He has poked this bear many of times. The razz was him trying to get away with it. He was looking for a reaction.

Sure. Whatever.

Just in case, let me just say that criticism of the Jacksonville Jaguars =/= an attack in you.

Schizophrenia.jpg

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

let me just say that criticism of the Jacksonville Jaguars =/= an attack in you.

That's about the size of it.

Sorry, Style, I'm not terribly interested in provoking anything negative out of you. I thought we were at the place where I could give you some good-natured ribbing. Hence the razz smiley.

Never considered that you'd actually take it personally. My mistake.

I can't speak to the specifics of St. Louis, but it's very possible to have a great baseball town (or football market, etc.) that won't support other sports the same way.

Style, I am sorry. But I made one small jab at your position on an issue and you have responded with a series of unprovoked personal insults.

I suggest that I stop posting directly to and about me, if you will reciprocate.

Archived