2015 NFL Offseason

CS85

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trent Richardson gets a shot in Oakland.

lols... & guy guarantees that team won't cut him? Uh huh...

$5 says he winds up on at least 2 different teams before pre season ends

$10 says he ends up with the San Leandro Dennys team before the end of the season.

$11 says he ends up working at Denny's before the end of next season. Wait... I think I did that wrong.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Reportedly, the Cowboys have signed Greg Hardy.

One-year deal according to sources.

Couldn't be look longer as he still faces suspension.

Plus, he would've sent a much different message to Dez Bryant and his agent regarding off-field conduct.

Luck for Hardy, as yesterday the Texas Senate voted to loosen gun carry laws.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/texas-moves-closer-to-allowing-open-carry-of-handguns/

$11.3 Million guaranteed with a chance at $13.1 Million for one year is just bogus IMO

Not bogus for a pass rush as bad as ours was last year.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

$11.3 Million guaranteed with a chance at $13.1 Million for one year is just bogus IMO

Not bogus for a pass rush as bad as ours was last year.

Dallas 3 top pass rushers from last year accounted for 14 sacks. Hardy had 13 sacks by HIMSELF in 2013.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

He's most likely going to be suspended too, so he's be paid while under suspension (not that the salary could be used elsewhere).

He'll get no more than six games (prior to appeal). He must be on the roster for 10 games for Carolina to receive a 2016 compensatory draft pick and the Ginger Hammer wants Jerry Richardson to get something after paying Hardy in full last season.

Actually, the only guarantee is the veteran minimum. The other 10 million is incentives, per mickey spagnola (Cowboys writer).

Genius deal.

This isn't the look of genius

CAacJ9YUIAAqdB4_zpsdpxoejdy.jpg

More like, "I'm gonna need another new face and a new pair of slacks as I just soiled these. Where's Roosevelt?"

Actually, the only guarantee is the veteran minimum. The other 10 million is incentives, per mickey spagnola (Cowboys writer).

Genius deal.

They keep making smart decisions. This is so strange and so un-Cowboy-like.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Genius deal.

taking a risk on an injury prone runningback and signing a player who could very well be suspended even more aren't exactly smart decisions... If you want to take a look at smart decisions (I may be biased) look at the Redskins and what they've done this off season.

Genius deal.

Still have to restructure Romo's base salary into a signing bonus and Brandon Carr, or just cut Carr with a June 1 designation, or sign Dez long term so his cap number is lower than the franchise tag amount.

Genius deal.

taking a risk on an injury prone runningback and signing a player who could very well be suspended even more aren't exactly smart decisions... If you want to take a look at smart decisions (I may be biased) look at the Redskins and what they've done this off season.

The thinking is that he'll be suspended up to 6 games.

Having Hardy for 10+ games isn't a bad option.

Genius deal.

The thinking is that he'll be suspended up to 6 games.

Having Hardy for 10+ games isn't a bad option.

If I were Jerry Jones and I knew the Cowboys would potentially only have Hardy for 10 games, I would have given him a 1 year/$5 million deal with a minimum of $1 million and a shot at $7 million. I'm not saying it's a bad signing, I'm just saying it better to not throw $13.1 million at a player for one year.

The $13 million is if he hits all the incentives.

The guaranteed portion is under $1 million. The kickers for the incentives include how many games he's on the active roster for and the number of sacks. If he misses the 6 games many expect him to be suspended for, the deal won't be worth $13 million. It may not even be above $10 million.

I wish many more contracts involved performance and playing games clauses...looking at you, BJ Upton

The $13 million is if he hits all the incentives.

The guaranteed portion is under $1 million. The kickers for the incentives include how many games he's on the active roster for and the number of sacks. If he misses the 6 games many expect him to be suspended for, the deal won't be worth $13 million. It may not even be above $10 million.

I wish many more contracts involved performance and playing games clauses...looking at you, BJ Upton

Excuse you, it's Melvin Upton Jr. ?

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Archived