• Created
  • Last Reply

So Philly has at QB:

Tebow

Sanchez

Barkley

Bradford

An embarrassment of riches.

Although I think Bradford would be a better choice than Foles would have if he were to stay healthy, but that's a huge if.

IUe6Hvh.png

Don't forget G.J. Kinne! ^_^

Whatever. It'll be a media distraction but I'll be surprised if he makes the roster

I'll actualy be surprised if he DOESNT make the team. Barkley will be released, or traded with a 7th for a 6h (or something else tge equivalent of releasing him).

If they get Mariota (and I'm finally believing that it's not happening and he legit liked Bradford) then yeah he's out due to numbers - but otherwise I see him as being #3 on the depth chart, but #2 on game days if you know what I mean.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Chip isn't going to keep him around if he can't do anything except run it in on goalline situations. I wanna see him throwing the ball, and after that, if he's still better than Kinne or a draft pick, then OK, keep him around as the #3

About Tebow's signing: I have both of Tebow's jerseys (neither are for sale, BTW), and that gives me an idea: Get his Eagles jersey, gather a couple o' my friends, and bill ourselves as the "Travelin' Tebows".

UBwef0L.png

Wow, that's hysterical.

Anyway, wonder what number he'll wear since 5 and 15 are both off limits.

I hate the guy and wish nothing but failure on him, but I absolutely love this circus.

Please sign Michael Sam next, and put his locker next to Tebow's.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

About Tebow's signing: I have both of Tebow's jerseys (neither are for sale, BTW), and that gives me an idea: Get his Eagles jersey, gather a couple o' my friends, and bill ourselves as the "Travelin' Tebows".

Wait... you think someone wants to buy them?

Wow, that's hysterical.

I hate the guy and wish nothing but failure on him, but I absolutely love this circus.

I love this idea.

Wow, that's hysterical.

You think the Eagles want a distraction?

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25141830/all-time-nfl-power-rankings-for-all-32-franchises

A power ranking of all NFL teams during the Superbowl era. As a Viking fan, I was pleasantly surprised to see my guys in the top ten.

While not exclusive, the author is lazy because ESPN did this in 2008 and they were copying a Dallas sports radio host.

Sturm still updates it yearly, but now gives a Super Bowl Champion 11 points (rather than 10), because in his view, "because I didn’t like the idea that 2 Super Bowl losses equaled a Super Bowl win.

'The Jets have been close to useless since winning the Super Bowl in 1968'

(bow)

They really haven't. Last 4 years have been brutal, but since Parcells took over the Jets in 1998 they have made the playoffs 7x and went to 3 AFC Championships games.

I'd be shocked if it's not Eagles v patriots to open the season.

Archived