2015 NFL Uni Re-Designs -- Series Complete -- Week 1 Matchups (added 7/14/15)

Philly's Phinest

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though I am a Cowboys fan, I do want to see what you got for your team. Something radical? Something moderate?

I'm leaning towards fairly radical. There will be a Kelly green version and also a midnight green version that I will be putting out. I still haven't decided on an exact design yet. I'd be lying to you if I said I didn't want something similar to Oregon. Either way, I'm likely going all out on the birds and it will probably be my last design in the series as I'll spend the most time on them.

I really think that the new colors that you have for the cardinals aren't as bold as the current ones. As well as an idea it was to add sand into the scheme I just don't think it works for them, too much like the D-Backs. Your concepts in the current colors for them look best.

a2BRS8U.png

I really think that the new colors that you have for the cardinals aren't as bold as the current ones. As well as an idea it was to add sand into the scheme I just don't think it works for them, too much like the D-Backs. Your concepts in the current colors for them look best.

That seems to be the consensus. Thanks for the input

So you changed two ugly fonts (Cardinals & Lions) and kept another (Dolphins)...why? The Dolphins current font is the 2nd worst in the league (next to the Bucs).

Contrary to what some say, I actually don't mind the Dolphins font. It's unique and not a total eyesore. I can see what you mean with the Bucs and Lions current number font

Not really a fan, but if you're planning on staying somewhat traditional with the chargers, keeping the bolt on the same color background across all uniform elements would help with creating a cohesive look

Thanks for the input! That was actually one of my main goals while brainstorming the chargers. Still working on getting that cohesiveness there

26/32 -- New York Giants

Number 26 in the series is the Giants. The G-Men have always had such a classic brand that I didn't want to stray too far from. I've combined a lot of features from their past looks to create a unique, modern identity. First, the main helmet. Logo is still the same. The facemask has now changed to white. The second helmet you see is sort of a NYC pride helmet. It's their primary helmet with the skyline in a sublimated dark blue spanning the back of the helmet. The third is just another option with the primary logo outlined in red.

2TxnUNz.png

Home Set:

As I said before, I wanted a very classic look. Striping is added to the sleeves which is a nod to the jerseys of the 90's/early 00's. Numbers are just in a plain, classic block font and are in white. GIANTS is now featured across the chest instead of NY. White pants are now the primary look (personal preference), however the option of gray is still available. Two sock options as well. Red or blue.

hzmeWYG.png

Away Set:

For the away look, the striping has stayed the same (red). Numbers are now a solid blue. I feel like all red numbers and striping was too much. After all, the Giants are "Big Blue". Pant and sock options remain the same.

1RPEOZV.png

Alternate Set:

Really not much to say about this one. It's just the home set in red!

cVEAJc8.png

27/32 -- Seattle Seahawks

In all honesty, I really love the Seahawks current set. Nike actually got this one right. But, just to keep this series going, I decided to put a little spin on these unis just for the sake of change. First big change is the lime green now takes over the bottom part of the logo instead of the gray. The new primary helmet becomes gray (top left) with a dark blue facemask. The alternate is the third in on the top. Just a little nod to the past. Other options were just for fun to try them out. I actually really like the gray lids for the Seahawks and I wouldn't have any problems if the switched to that again.

xZXV2Oq.png

Home Set:

Few new changes to the home set. Primary color is still the dark blue. Numbers are gray with a lime outline. I removed the feather print from the collar as I felt it was unnecessary. Striping is fairly similar to the current look. The number 12 is featured on the inside of the collar as a nod to the 12th man. Pants now become gray as the primary look. Striping is still the same and has not changed on those. White pants are also featured as an option as well.

H8O6OPb.png

Away Set:

White now takes center stage as the primary look along with the gray pants. White pants are also still available. Numbers are now dark blue and still have the lime green outline.

AMjNmIa.png

Alternate Set:

Last but not least, I wanted to do the set in retro colors, and I actually like how it turned out. Home and roads as options for alternates.

J66DqOU.png

28/32 -- Kansas City Chiefs

No matter how much I tried to modernize the Chiefs, it just wasn't right. This is a classic team with a classic brand. Few helmet concepts below. The primary helmet is the first shown and remains unchanged.

hwwA9Ev.png

Home Set:

Again, being that the Chiefs have such a strong and classic look, I didn't stray far from their current look. I did however move the stripes up a little higher on the sleeve as opposed to having it at the bottom. With the way players tuck their jerseys, it's sometimes hard to see.

wUFoSbk.png

Away Set:

Addition of red pants to the away set. They will no longer be available for the home set as the monochrome red is an absolute eyesore.

hSLCiP2.png

Alternate Set:

Just to mix things up a little, I added a black alternate with two pant options. I also used the black on black helmet pictured above. Yes, it's cliche because it's a black uni, but I actually like this one.

l5qyyoJ.png

Again, I really didn't change much here. Just some minor tweeks. Hope you enjoy!

Archived