16-17 Soccer Kits

jaker52

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can confirm that the US will change the badge as well,haven't seen it but I suppose it's that leak. Nike shirts to release next month from what I know,around the next international break. Same for Iceland,Ukraine and RO Ireland for the Euros,as well as new shirts for Mexico,Argentina and Colombia. 

On 19/2/2016 at 4:52 PM, Berlin Wall said:

OK, I'm glad that they finally take care of the back of their kits now. Not too sure about the part behind the collar though.

That's just Nike's new template,it's also on the keeper kits for the Euros (search Nike Gardien Jersey,can't be bothered). Could be this way only in replicas/"stadium jerseys",as the England leaks show non-raglan (can't remember how the hell they're called) sleeves. 

16 minutes ago, hendocfc said:

Could be this way only in replicas/"stadium jerseys",as the England leaks show non-raglan (can't remember how the hell they're called) sleeves.

Not every team must have raglan sleeves. :) Look at MLS, new adidas template and Seattle Sounders got normal sleeves and Houston Dynamo got raglan.

4r2eer.png

2 hours ago, pepis21 said:

Not every team must have raglan sleeves. :) Look at MLS, new adidas template and Seattle Sounders got normal sleeves and Houston Dynamo got raglan.

Well Nike usually have one sleeve style for all the teams.

10 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

Set-in sleeves. 

Thanks,wasn't sure.

58 minutes ago, hendocfc said:

Well Nike usually have one sleeve style for all the teams.

Usually, but not always. In last World Cup England away and whole Brazil got Raglan sleeves when the rest of nike teams (except gk shirts) got set-in sleeves (thanks Gothamine). :)

4r2eer.png

2 minutes ago, hawk36 said:

No, no, no. That is horrible. Say what you want about the women's black/volt but it and its design are far superior to this. Really bad.

Ha.  I didn't say it was good or that I liked it.  I just expected it to look worse than that.  

Archived