16-17 Soccer Kits

jaker52

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Pabig said:

Why the hell do we need a women's day jersey in men's soccer?

Because the NFL makes players wear pink and camo for half the year. It's about getting more money and more fans in. 

The jersey is fine but I'd use pinestripes rather than the thicker stripes.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

10 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

Here's a mockup for a potential Holland design. Not sure of its legitimacy but something to keep an eye on. Wouldn't be a fan, myself...much prefer Holland to pair black and white with its orange.

image.jpeg

Wow, Clemson has a team going to EURO this year? I didn't know it's been that good of a year.

Wait, that's the Netherlands?

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

12 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

Here's a mockup for a potential Holland design. Not sure of its legitimacy but something to keep an eye on. Wouldn't be a fan, myself...much prefer Holland to pair black and white with its orange.

image.jpeg

Purple?! I understand blue, but purple?!

4r2eer.png

14 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

image.jpeg

I think it's a mock up and they colored in the white sleeves, lion, and Nike swoosh with purple. 

That's my hope. But seeing as Nike has messed around with the traditional colors of national teams I wouldn't put it past them.

Having that orange and purple Dutch mockup posted next to the Betis green and pink shouldn't be allowed.

Maybe the orange and purple is to honour the cultivation of carrots in the Netherlands in medieval times that forever changed their colour from purple to orange? (This is all that google returned. Probably proves how much this colour combination shouldn't be used)

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

12 hours ago, Teal said:

Will Greece ever get a new kit? They haven't gotten a new one since 2014.

It'll probably be revealed later this month. National team kits still stick to 2 year rotations in most cases.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived