16-17 Soccer Kits

jaker52

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Uglybus said:

Looks like Nike will grab Tottenham. I liked seeing UA in the Premier League. 

This is the 2nd place I've seen this.....where is this coming from? I hope it isn't true. I love what UA has done with Spurs.

gYH2mW9.png

11 hours ago, RyanMcD29 said:

On one hand that should be a nice financial windfall for Tottenham but on the other I'll definitely miss some great looks Under Armour's come out with the past couple of seasons

True.....maybe UA decide to open their checkbook a little more if Spurs can qualify for Champions League.

gYH2mW9.png

7 minutes ago, GeauxColonels said:

True.....maybe UA decide to open their checkbook a little more if Spurs can qualify for Champions League.

I wonder if UA is thinking of doing something similar to what adidas has by focusing their efforts in specific markets (football, basketball and personalities) rather than putting their hands on all sports.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

2 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

I wonder if UA is thinking of doing something similar to what adidas has by focusing their efforts in specific markets (football, basketball and personalities) rather than putting their hands on all sports.

Under Armour have been linked with other English and European teams. Villa was one but I don't think anything actually came from it. Anyway, I don't think they are looking to move away from soccer specifically. If they lose out on the next deal with Spurs it will be because somebody else is willing to pay more and for no other reason.

This story all originally started from an article in the Daily Mail. A paper not exactly known for the best quality journalism. Regardless, Nike only have 1 contract in the league right now so it wouldn't be a huge shock if they were to become the new kit suppliers for Tottenham. Personally I think it will be a downgrade on the design front if it were to happen. Spurs have been the marquee club for Under Armour which has meant unique designs and a big part in their marketing campaigns. UA have got it spot on more often than not.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

2 hours ago, marble21 said:

This story all originally started from an article in the Daily Mail. A paper not exactly known for the best quality journalism.

Thats why It is known as The Daily Fail.

glory10.png

Archived