16-17 Soccer Kits

jaker52

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Cosmos knocked it out of the park. 

46 minutes ago, JosiahWVU said:

I like both, except the red sponsor logo an the white. Make it green or blue and this kit is perfect.

Unfortunately the sponsor wanted it to be red for some reason. 

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

Nike Vapor kits to debut for internationals this summer. Featuring "Aeroswift" technology. I must say, despite the bland designs, this sounds very cool. Even the shorts will use a knit fabric.

FY16_INNO_RN_AEROSWIFT_GBLFOOTBALL_CRONA

Nike_Vapor_Kit_with_AeroSwift_Technology

Looking back lack at this USMNT leak, you can see those construction aspects of the garment. Nike says that the team phrases (1 Nation, 1 Team) are on the insides of the sleeve cuffs and can flip up.

http://news.nike.com/news/2016-football-vapor-kit-aeroswift

image.jpeg

Per Footy Headlines, all of the major Nike kits will release tomorrow.

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2016/03/nike-unveils-all-new-vapor-kits.html

Anticipating its major international kit releases on March 17 (Brazil, England, France, Portugal and the United States will all drop), Nike today gave the public a first glimpse at the totally new kit technology coming to use for the first time in this set of uniforms.

I really like the look of these shirts. They look incredibly comfortable. The 2014 authentics didn't have much stretch or flexibility.

nike-unveils-all-new-vapor-kits-4.jpg

IMG_8115-1024x683@2x.jpg

Soccer.com says the Nike 2016 innovation event will continue tomorrow, so that's where I'd expect them to actually debut these kits.

http://www.soccer.com/guide/live-at-the-nike-innovation-summit-day-one/?cm_re=Spotmini-_-031616-_-inovation~S~12699

Stay tuned for more updates live from our team in New York. The event continues Thursday with more innovations and performance set to help every athlete achieve the best version of themselves.

As long as my math is right with the time difference, possible launch of 11am eastern. England has a Nike event at Wembley at 3pm London time.

https://www.nike.com/events-registration/event?id=40331&code=entlaunch&cp=EUBR_ot_SP16_GLFT193_TWTT_GB_FA-Wembley-Membership-Experience

12 hours ago, Gothamite said:

Ew.  What's with the armbands?

White-Kit-cropped-1200x676.jpg

I think the stripes work much better on the shorts.

White-1-1200x1800.jpg

But what's that on the right sleeve?  Sponsor logo?

nyc1051181601-1-3.png

I prefer the Fly Emirates logo will be in green colour to be a class jersey

whereicomefrom.png

29 minutes ago, wences said:

Turkey's away kit

16TURQUIAEURO7.jpg

So judging by the Ronaldo picture these will be pretty skintight. I guess that explains some of the templating but the neck and sleeves could have been adjusted. Since this is a first run with a new design the same looks makes a bit more sense, though I don't agree with it. It seeems like the more established teams just said "yeah we'll take whatever" without bothering to look at the design book. Turkey and Croatia look pretty good so far. I think these will fall into the same problem fans of teams with Puma have. It'll have to be bought a size larger and they'll look either way to tight or too baggy depending on what the fan's body type is.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

17 hours ago, Gothamite said:

But what's that on the right sleeve?  Sponsor logo?

nyc1051181601-1-3.png

Appears to be the Street Soccer USA logo

"This isn't just the Oregon Ducks, it's Football's Future Turf Soldier War Hero Steel Robot Tech Flex Machine Army." -CS85

Archived