16-17 Soccer Kits

jaker52

On March 16, 2016 at 3:35 PM, Waffles said:

New York Cosmos unveil their UnderArmour kits:

CdsAfLkUsAE-WE2.jpg

Just saw this - the Cosmos will be switching from white at home to green. (Erik Stover is the club's COO.)

Screenshot_2016-03-18-02-24-34-2.jpg

Do do we take from Stover's tweet that the green kits will take longer to arrive than the white?  That seems odd. Or that they'll wear Nike for a while until the new Under Armor kits arrive?  That seems worse. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Gothamite said:

Just saw this - the Cosmos will be switching from white at home to green. (Erik Stover is the club's COO.)

Screenshot_2016-03-18-02-24-34-2.jpg

Do do we take from Stover's tweet that the green kits will take longer to arrive than the white?  That seems odd. Or that they'll wear Nike for a while until the new Under Armor kits arrive?  That seems worse. 

I just hope that they actually wear green when playing NYCFC & RBNY. 

I don't know why they wore blue in those Open Cup games last year, especially against NYCFC. 

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

Cosmos are gonna look good.  And its not surprising that they might not get jerseys delivered considering they were unveiled about 3 weeks before the opener. Uniform deals for soccer at that level is pretty much done similar to how small colleges or high schools are done. Indy still isn't sure if they are going to do a 3rd kit or not this year and the season starts on April 2nd. Thats not inside info, they've publicly stated that. 

San Antonio FC are going with Nike this year. They're going with Toyota as the uniform sponsor. It almost feels like the Scorpions simply rebranded. They have covered all the Scorpions logos at the stadium with temporary covers. I haven't seen the stadium seats removed yet but they're probably working on that pretty soon as well.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On March 20, 2016 at 8:54 PM, raysox said:

I made a template based on the Nike kits. I feel like they could've done so much more with what they had because it's honestly not a bad template. And yet, they feel confined by cuts.

image.jpeg

I don't want to be "that guy", but will you be releasing this? It looks terrific, as does all of your work, and I'd very much enjoy getting to use it for international and club kit concepts, alike. Thanks in advance, and no worries if you aren't planning to release it!

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived