16-17 Soccer Kits

jaker52

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, VikWings said:

Not a fan of the USA jerseys at all. They remind me of the 2000s Bills disasters. And why is the USA logo randomly in the number? Are they trying to be like the Premier league?

quarterback-drew-bledsoe-of-the-buffalo-

That is how the majority of leagues/ teams do it, at least for the top tier nations/Clubs.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

1 minute ago, Gothamite said:

Yeah, that's rather common.

jamie-vardy-england_15sivf2zl1o0b11o57sr

I don't know where it started, but you see it all across world football.

I believe it started with the EPL as a way of protecting their brand. The font used at the time wasn't  proprietary so they added the lion and ball in the numbers to ensure you were using league authorized numbers. I was actually able to get knockoff numbers added to a kit at a mall in Barcelona. They used the same Lextra style numbers that the replicas kits used in England. The lack of the lion was the only way you could tell it wasn't printed by an authorized seller.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

19 hours ago, JPDesign said:

Obviously rough, but I think a navy blue yoke would've really helped this kit.

8DBrR7z.jpg

Such a simple and obvious fix. Looks 100x better. Why would Nike not do this? Still blows my mind that they changed the color of the new logo to be Navy, and then use a royal/light blue on the jerseys.

59 minutes ago, ElwoodCuse said:

The Nike template has ruined the Barcelona jersey for next year too. I really hope those rumors about Tottenham signing with them aren't true.

How has the template ruined this?

FCB_2016-17_home-smaller.png

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Here are photos of the shirts I received. The white one is the match version while the black is the replica. The match shirt is very nice. More of a knit material and the crest and swoosh are a 3D rubber finish. Built in mesh panels throughout.

I'd say the biggest difference between the match and replica are the sleeves. The match version is built with the knitted blue colors. The replica tries to simulate this effect with the pinstripes.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Milwaukee Bavarians (PLA) has unveiled their shirts for this season.

Little busy for my taste, but I love the color scheme.

2016_Bavarian_blue.jpg

2016_Bavarian_white.jpg

Nomad World Pub is a downtown soccer bar.  Collectivo Coffee is the (regrettable) rebrand of Alterra once they lost the rights to their name.  I don't know the other sponsor 

Archived